- Grower and Project Planner Vertical Farming - Aarhus - Denmark
- Financieel Administratief medewerk(st)er
- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America
- Senior Product Coordinator Beans
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Medewerker Productmanagement
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- Whitefly prevention with liquid nutritional plant enhancer
- Derek Hargreaves ‘A Remarkable Man’
- "The number of high-tech greenhouses in Poland has grown significantly in recent years"
- CAN (ON): “We are moving into the strawberry category as a united front"
- "We can produce up to 2.5 times more from the same acreage"
Top 5 -last month
- "The container is essential to determine the quality of the plant"
- Finland: 11.000m2 hybrid vertical farm constructed near Helsinki
- Here are last year's best read articles: vertical farming, strawberries and sustainable initiatives
- “I have to throw away my crops because of energy prices”
- "In a decade, only a handful of greenhouse companies will survive"
US: Santa Sweets encourages kids to 'eat brighter!'
“Our Santa Sweets grape tomatoes are a perfect fit for this fantastic initiative,” Rick Feighery, Procacci Brothers vice president of sales, said in a press release. “Kids love their sweet taste and that they’re great for snacking. The health benefits are numerous – just one serving contains 45% of the recommended daily values for Vitamin C and Iron. Grape tomatoes contain no cholesterol or fat and they’re an outstanding source of the powerful antioxidant lycopene.” Feighery then added, “And the brilliant red color of our tomatoes parallels Elmo’s bright personality and appearance seamlessly.”
According to director of marketing, Frank Paone, the ‘eat brighter!’ campaign presents one of the most exciting marketing opportunities that Procacci Brothers and Santa Sweets has encountered since introducing grape tomatoes to the mass US market in the late 1990’s.
“When we joined the program, our team saw it as a natural fit to put a Sesame Street character on our own existing label near Tom, Matt & Otto, our longtime Santa Sweets® mascots. We love the ability to promote the characters to children as we’ve seen proven success around the industry with it. Grape tomatoes are such a sweet and healthy snack for young diets and we believe that the ‘eat brighter!’ program will help us get them into more lunchboxes and onto children’s plates,” said Paone.
Available year-round, Santa Sweets authentic grape tomatoes are ripened on the vine and handpicked to ensure the highest quality. The ‘eat brighter!’ labels are available to ship to customers immediately.
Please visit www.santasweets.com for more information.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-24 Production of Dutch company's new site's screen cloth begins
- 2022-01-24 Dutch horticulture protests to draw attention to energy crisis
- 2022-01-21 Business trends in China's agri-horticultural sector in the coming years
- 2022-01-21 US (NC): Allison Ballantyne appointed new assistant manager with environmental horticulture program
- 2022-01-21 Snow load damages greenhouse roof in Louis Creek Industrial Park
- 2022-01-21 Rise in differing cargo theft types driven by conditions at congested US ports
- 2022-01-21 "Lead times for material procurement have become significantly longer"
- 2022-01-21 Gruppo Libretti converts 20 hectares to organic cultivation techniques
- 2022-01-20 Fruit and vegetable shortages to worsen as trucker shortages increase
- 2022-01-20 Sakata Seed America welcomes senior biotechnology manager
- 2022-01-20 Bruno Cheval appointed as new CEO of CleanGreens
- 2022-01-20 US (AZ): Agtech to take part in $25 million high-tech farming project
- 2022-01-20 "We are attracting a lot of interest from abroad"
- 2022-01-20 Eco-kultura to invest 200 million in greenhouses in Voronezh region
- 2022-01-19 CEA Advisors teams up with Parus-Europe for crop specific Strawberry Growtainers
- 2022-01-19 CAN (ON): “We are moving into the strawberry category as a united front"
- 2022-01-19 Machine rental option provides greater flexibility
- 2022-01-19 France: Joint R&D project to develop innovative beauty products
- 2022-01-19 Dutch online supermarket now offers vertically farmed greens
- 2022-01-19 "The demand for blackberries and in particular organic berries is certainly growing"