- Assistant Nursery Manager - Tasmania, Australia
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Irrigation Manager - Tasmania or Victoria
- Chief Executive Officer Hortifrut IG Berries
- Head of Operations - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Greenhouse grower / production manager - Brazil
- Experienced International Trade Specialist
- Packaging Supervisor
- Nursery Production Manager South Australia
- Advisor / Account manager horticulture Japan
Top 5 -yesterday
- Artificial photosynthesis can produce food without sunshine
- Finnish lettuce greenhouse uses industry waste wood to heat the greenhouse
- New ToBRFV-resistant varieties presented for Mexico
- CABY virus resurfaces in cucumber greenhouse: "Sometimes there was hardly any aphid to be found in the crop"
- 21-year-old student establishes hydroponics business with only P1,000
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
INDEGA IPM Innovation Award calls for entries
INDEGA’s intention is to honor innovative companies participating in this competition, to point out the great relevance of forward-looking developments or new technical solutions for sustainable horticulture. There is no doubt, without those wealth of ideas coming from the medium-size companies, growers would miss many solutions of their problems.
The award ceremony during the opening show of IPM underlines not only the close connection of INDEGA to this domestic trade fair. It also points out the fact that many companies from Germany and abroad use the IPM to present new products and ideas at this worldwide leading forum.
All exhibitors of technical equipment at IPM in Essen are entitled to participate. The product or system should be an important innovation in horticulture and has to be showcased at IPM for the first time. It has to be a prototype, or better, it has already been proofed in practice before.
An independent jury of specialists and acknowledged experts in horticulture will evaluate all submitted items. The fact that the prize was awarded to INDEGA members several times underlines the creativity and power of innovation of the INDEGA-companies. Registrations may be submitted immediately via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or CD. Closing date is January 10th 2015.
Click here to download the registration form (PDF).
For more information
Interessenvertretung der Deutschen Industrie für den Gartenbau
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-06-24 Webinar: ‘Opportunities in crop protection in Vietnam’
- 2022-06-24 2022 NCERA-101 Annual/International Meeting in Arizona
- 2022-06-24 Success for Writtle University College’s celebration of horticulture
- 2022-06-24 Grand Finals Urban Greenhouse Challenge #3
- 2022-06-23 Plug & cutting conference 2022: "start seeding smarter solutions for better performance"
- 2022-06-23 Global Produce & Floral Show launches
- 2022-06-22 CAN (NS): Horticulture Conference will be held in Halifax, Nova Scotia, in August
- 2022-06-21 German fresh-cut sector needs to catch up with countries such as the Netherlands, UK and USA
- 2022-06-21 Priva hosted an event for various ambassadors and representatives
- 2022-06-20 Light Science Technologies will share expertise at Indoor AgTech
- 2022-06-20 Brace yourselves - GreenTech pictures are here
- 2022-06-17 UKRI awards more than £8m to innovative new farming concepts
- 2022-06-17 Bye bye GreenTech - Monday it's picture time
- 2022-06-17 University of Florida greenhouse training online courses on nutrient management level 1 starts July 11
- 2022-06-16 Final hours of GreenTech get going
- 2022-06-16 Dutch growers welcome visitors during sunny edition of 'Visit the greenhouse'
- 2022-06-15 GreenTech making a comeback
- 2022-06-14 Delphy organizes a well-visited Field Day
- 2022-06-14 Good start for GreenTech
- 2022-06-13 Getting ready for GreenTech: here's your practical information