- Managing Director, UK
- Teelt Specialist Potplanten
- Sales Manager Bio / Netherlands
- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
Top 5 -yesterday
- Rijk Zwaan launches ToBRFV-resistant tomato varieties
- "The fact that you cannot turn on production of food in an instant has come as news to some"
- New bankruptcy of greenhouse horticulture company still surrounded by question marks
- Additional blue light does not affect taste and crop quality when growing basil
- NASA funds scale-up of fluorescent greenhouse roofing technology
Top 5 -last week
- “Significantly better results with new Iron fertilizers”
- What is the status of tomato brown rugose fruit virus in Europe?
- Race to emission-free greenhouse cultivation pushes growers to keep innovating
- BASF’s vegetable seeds and IUNU partner to advance digital phenotyping for hydroponic lettuce
- Infarm to make strategy shift, cuts 500 jobs
Top 5 -last month
- UK growers stop planting and put nurseries on sale amidst energy crisis and labor shortage
- "You can't grow on water without lights"
- "High-tech farmer AppHarvest is running out of money"
- German family company switches from tomato cultivation to hydroponic lettuce
- Mobile aeroponic system requires less maintenance and guarantees even irrigation
US (AZ): CEAC Presents 2015 Spring Short Course
There is also an alternate Webcast attendance option, where students can watch live lectures from wherever they may be with a secure internet connection. Webcast attendees receive many of the same benefits as full course attendees such as live streaming of lectures and the ability to ask real-time questions to the lecturers. Course Lectures are put in a password protected online database for a minimum of 2 months after the conclusion of the course, where all attendees can watch the lectures at their convenience. However, the only way to attend the hands-on workshops and get the full experience with industry professionals is to be in Tucson at the Full course.
The 2015 Short Course will feature new topics that focus on resource conservation and sustainability. New lectures include a special talk by UA Ag Director and food safety specialist, Kurt Nolte, on “Greenhouse Crop Food Safety” and a talk “Alternative Energy Integrated CEA Systems” by CEAC professor Murat Kacira.
For more information
T: (520) 626-9566
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-12-07 Greenhouse grower helps provide healthy meals at food bank
- 2022-12-07 Indoor grower opens new facility in Kentucky
- 2022-12-07 Certis Biologicals appoints new president of business development and licensing
- 2022-12-07 UGA study aims to help farmers transitioning to organic production
- 2022-12-07 Chicago couple uses hydroponic farm to increase fresh produce access for all
- 2022-12-07 Horticulture challenges in the UK: Julian Marks
- 2022-12-07 AgBiome welcomes Southeast Channel sales manager
- 2022-12-07 US (KY): Square Roots opens new indoor farm in Shepherdsville
- 2022-12-07 "We use robotics, machine imaging and AI to automate tomato harvesting"
- 2022-12-07 "The trend is somewhat moving away from cocktail tomatoes in favor of the plainer TOVs"
- 2022-12-07 "Increasing demand for coconut substrate and sustainable cultivation systems with circular fertilizers"
- 2022-12-07 US: 'Designed to create larger impacts with less operating costs'
- 2022-12-07 The Veggie team experiments on ISS are part of NASA's effort to provide "Space Plant Biology" of sustainable fresh food production
- 2022-12-07 NZ: Green crops as an alternative nitrogen source
- 2022-12-07 Partnership supports UAE’s national food security strategy to adopt advanced agricultural methods
- 2022-12-07 "Food waste and safety are huge challenges"
- 2022-12-07 Dutch coop commits to science-based climate goals
- 2022-12-07 Dutch nursery Globe Plant employs new greenhouse
- 2022-12-07 Equitable Food Initiative elects new board member
- 2022-12-06 Rijk Zwaan launches ToBRFV-resistant tomato varieties