- Grower and Project Planner Vertical Farming - Aarhus - Denmark
- Financieel Administratief medewerk(st)er
- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America
- Senior Product Coordinator Beans
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Medewerker Productmanagement
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- Whitefly prevention with liquid nutritional plant enhancer
- Derek Hargreaves ‘A Remarkable Man’
- "The number of high-tech greenhouses in Poland has grown significantly in recent years"
- CAN (ON): “We are moving into the strawberry category as a united front"
- "We can produce up to 2.5 times more from the same acreage"
Top 5 -last month
- "The container is essential to determine the quality of the plant"
- Finland: 11.000m2 hybrid vertical farm constructed near Helsinki
- Here are last year's best read articles: vertical farming, strawberries and sustainable initiatives
- “I have to throw away my crops because of energy prices”
- "In a decade, only a handful of greenhouse companies will survive"
17-19 March, 2015
4th Horti ASIA & AGRI-Asia 2015 gearing up for BITEC, Bangkok
In the event, technology expo and innovations from more than 300 prominent companies from over 20 countries will be presented. There are also many national pavilions showcasing new technologies covering the space of over 8,000 square meters. Leading exhibitors will offer technologies and innovations including pre-planting process, cultivation, maintenance, harvest and post-harvest management, which are believed to draw a huge interest from horticultural, vegetables, fruits, flowers and orchid markets.
Also, the exhibitions are supported by Thailand Convention and Exhibition Bureau (TCEB), Department of Agricultural Extension (DOAE), Department of Agriculture (DOA), Ministry of Agriculture and Cooperatives, Marketing Organization for Farmers, Horticultural Science Society of Thailand, Thai Orchid Exporters and Association, Thai Society of Agricultural Engineering, and Agricultural Press Network.
To spread the news of this cutting-edge event, many overseas activities will be organized to attract buyers such as in Vietnam, Indonesia, Malaysia, Myanmar, Taiwan and Korea. Also, the local road shows have already been continued in various regions of Thailand such as Songkla, Udonthani, Khonkaen, Ubon Ratchathani, Chiangmai, Suphanburi in order to obtain information on cultivation practices, problems and difficulties along with the current demands generated by traders, agriculturists and orchardists in each region. Information acquired through these activities is then utilized to enhance the effectiveness of ‘Horti ASIA & AGRI-Asia 2015’ in terms of how to respond to its target groups. The up-coming tradeshow is expected to attract more than 6,500 visitors comprising a number of agriculturists, farmers, growers, entrepreneurs, traders and the general public of both Thais and foreigners. The primary purpose of the exhibition is to offer the latest technologies and innovations which lead to manufacturing cost reduction, process optimization, and product quality enhancement. It is also expected that ‘Horti ASIA & AGRI-Asia 2015’ will strengthen competitiveness among Thai and ASEAN farmers in global market and promote Thailand as a centre of ASEAN's agriculture industry.
Mrs. Ladda Mongkolchaivivat, General Manager of VNU Exhibitions Asia Pacific Co., Ltd. stated, “Horti ASIA & AGRI-Asia 2015 will bring about advanced technologies and innovations, create higher production standards and enhance competitiveness among agriculturalists, entrepreneurs, and Thai and ASEAN exporters. The exhibition will be a great business hub between the buyers and technology and innovation traders, which leads to business matchmaking and productivity enhancement.
At this moment, over 1,000 top investors from many provinces such as Suphanburi, Nakhon Ratchasima, Pathumthani, Ubonrajtani, Udonthani, Ratburi, Chiangmai, Patthalung, Khonkaen, Nakhon Sawan, Surin have confirmed their visit. Moreover, 800 VIPs from South East Asia, name is Malaysia, Indonesia, Vietnam, Myanmar, Cambodia, Laos, India and Sri Lanka will be presented. We believe that it will stimulate cash flow of hundreds of millions baht in agricultural industry and investment sector in Thailand. The exhibition will showcase a number of technologies concerning breeding and reproduction, harvest, agricultural management, research and development, water management, post-harvest, turnkey technologies for packaging, fertilizers, cost of supplementary, housing system, and quality-oriented cultivation tools”.
Mrs. Jaruwan Suwannasat, Exhibitions and Events Director of Thailand Convention and Exhibition Bureau or TCEB said, “TCEB is a government agency under the Office of the Prime Minister. It is established with the mission to support, promote and develop Thailand’s potential in the industry of meetings, incentives, conferences, and exhibitions or MICE industry, and also to create business opportunities for Thai MICE industry to compete in the world market. The international exhibition industry is considered an important industry to propel the economy of the country and to contribute to the development of the industrial sector of Thailand.
This year, it is such a pleasure for us to support the Horti ASIA and AGRI - Asia 2015. For the Horti ASIA, a trade show and conference that helps Thailand raise her potential and proudly step onto the ASEAN platform; this marks its fourth consecutive year. Also, VNU Exhibitions Asia has made our event even more interesting with the addition of AGRI-Asia, an agricultural innovation and technology tradeshow, making this event the biggest tradeshow in horticulture and agriculture at the same time. On behalf of TCEB, we have been supporting this event by promoting several marketing activities abroad, such as inviting exhibitors to join a road show in the Philippines, and persuading relevant agencies and associations to participate in the event. In addition to the promotion and expansion of the network, TCEB also supports the marketing campaign called "Connect Businesses" to draw attention from a group of visitors from abroad to participate, and to find their business partner. Another activity supported by us is the campaign called “Be My Guest” to attract buyers and exhibitors from around the world as well. "
For those who are interested in this exhibition, you are welcomed to join and visit ‘Horti ASIA & AGRI-Asia 2015’ from 17th to 19th March 2015 at Bangkok International Trade & Exhibition Centre (BITEC), Bangkok, Thailand.
For more information
VNU Exhibitions Asia Pacific Co., Ltd.
Ms.Rapatthorn Maninthanaanan, PR Executive
T: +662 670 0900 Ext. 109
www.hortiasia.net / www.agri-asia.com
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-24 New project aims for more pest-resilient food options in Bangladesh and the Philippines
- 2022-01-24 Penn State Extension hosts greenhouse growers day
- 2022-01-24 Omafra webinar on Covid supports & updates for agri-food operators
- 2022-01-21 Brassica & leafy salad conference announcement
- 2022-01-20 Demo for hydroponic lettuce varieties
- 2022-01-20 Zimtrade turns to Dubai as gateway to Middle East
- 2022-01-20 US midwest greenhouse launches contest to win salad for a year
- 2022-01-19 Growth opportunities for AgriTech between Maryland and the Netherlands
- 2022-01-18 Eagle Academy for Young Men of Harlem celebrates opening of hydroponic class
- 2022-01-18 Colorful pallet of vegetables in the spotlight
- 2022-01-18 India: Offering freshlings and to-be-launched food computers
- 2022-01-18 AquaFarm & NovelFarm postponed
- 2022-01-18 Learn about hydroponic gardening
- 2022-01-17 BE CLIMATE supports Veganuary – again
- 2022-01-17 Upcoming Webinar – Priva's BioLogics for Plant Growth
- 2022-01-13 HortEx Vietnam rescheduled to 1 – 3 March 2023
- 2022-01-12 World Expo 2020 Dubai highlights Dutch horticulture technique
- 2022-01-12 Jonathan Webb, Founder & CEO, AppHarvest to join Indoor AgCon's speakers list
- 2022-01-11 An exceptional greenhouse garden will settle on the Huangpu riverbank in Shanghai
- 2022-01-10 Veggiemight team elected 'fair play team' in the International Autonomous Greenhouse Challenge