- Grower Manager Fresh Produce
- Senior Commercial Manager (Sales and Procurement)
- Packing Supervisor
- Head Grower Greenhouse Canada
- Post Entry Quarantine Facility Manager
- Economic Policy Officer Agri-Tech Kentucky
- Licensing Manager North America
- Junior Sales Executive
- Fruit Breeder/Trait Discovery Scientist
- General Manager
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Combining vertical farming and greenhouse horticulture to decentralize lettuce production
- Mexico: Rising Farms boosts capacity fivefold
- Higher light transmission and lower heat demand with double foil greenhouse
- Fresh produce chain hit by Lakeside Produce’s bankruptcy
- Conventional and organic: greenhouse grower does it all
17-19 March, 2015
4th Horti ASIA & AGRI-Asia 2015 gearing up for BITEC, Bangkok
In the event, technology expo and innovations from more than 300 prominent companies from over 20 countries will be presented. There are also many national pavilions showcasing new technologies covering the space of over 8,000 square meters. Leading exhibitors will offer technologies and innovations including pre-planting process, cultivation, maintenance, harvest and post-harvest management, which are believed to draw a huge interest from horticultural, vegetables, fruits, flowers and orchid markets.
Also, the exhibitions are supported by Thailand Convention and Exhibition Bureau (TCEB), Department of Agricultural Extension (DOAE), Department of Agriculture (DOA), Ministry of Agriculture and Cooperatives, Marketing Organization for Farmers, Horticultural Science Society of Thailand, Thai Orchid Exporters and Association, Thai Society of Agricultural Engineering, and Agricultural Press Network.
To spread the news of this cutting-edge event, many overseas activities will be organized to attract buyers such as in Vietnam, Indonesia, Malaysia, Myanmar, Taiwan and Korea. Also, the local road shows have already been continued in various regions of Thailand such as Songkla, Udonthani, Khonkaen, Ubon Ratchathani, Chiangmai, Suphanburi in order to obtain information on cultivation practices, problems and difficulties along with the current demands generated by traders, agriculturists and orchardists in each region. Information acquired through these activities is then utilized to enhance the effectiveness of ‘Horti ASIA & AGRI-Asia 2015’ in terms of how to respond to its target groups. The up-coming tradeshow is expected to attract more than 6,500 visitors comprising a number of agriculturists, farmers, growers, entrepreneurs, traders and the general public of both Thais and foreigners. The primary purpose of the exhibition is to offer the latest technologies and innovations which lead to manufacturing cost reduction, process optimization, and product quality enhancement. It is also expected that ‘Horti ASIA & AGRI-Asia 2015’ will strengthen competitiveness among Thai and ASEAN farmers in global market and promote Thailand as a centre of ASEAN's agriculture industry.
Mrs. Ladda Mongkolchaivivat, General Manager of VNU Exhibitions Asia Pacific Co., Ltd. stated, “Horti ASIA & AGRI-Asia 2015 will bring about advanced technologies and innovations, create higher production standards and enhance competitiveness among agriculturalists, entrepreneurs, and Thai and ASEAN exporters. The exhibition will be a great business hub between the buyers and technology and innovation traders, which leads to business matchmaking and productivity enhancement.
At this moment, over 1,000 top investors from many provinces such as Suphanburi, Nakhon Ratchasima, Pathumthani, Ubonrajtani, Udonthani, Ratburi, Chiangmai, Patthalung, Khonkaen, Nakhon Sawan, Surin have confirmed their visit. Moreover, 800 VIPs from South East Asia, name is Malaysia, Indonesia, Vietnam, Myanmar, Cambodia, Laos, India and Sri Lanka will be presented. We believe that it will stimulate cash flow of hundreds of millions baht in agricultural industry and investment sector in Thailand. The exhibition will showcase a number of technologies concerning breeding and reproduction, harvest, agricultural management, research and development, water management, post-harvest, turnkey technologies for packaging, fertilizers, cost of supplementary, housing system, and quality-oriented cultivation tools”.
Mrs. Jaruwan Suwannasat, Exhibitions and Events Director of Thailand Convention and Exhibition Bureau or TCEB said, “TCEB is a government agency under the Office of the Prime Minister. It is established with the mission to support, promote and develop Thailand’s potential in the industry of meetings, incentives, conferences, and exhibitions or MICE industry, and also to create business opportunities for Thai MICE industry to compete in the world market. The international exhibition industry is considered an important industry to propel the economy of the country and to contribute to the development of the industrial sector of Thailand.
This year, it is such a pleasure for us to support the Horti ASIA and AGRI - Asia 2015. For the Horti ASIA, a trade show and conference that helps Thailand raise her potential and proudly step onto the ASEAN platform; this marks its fourth consecutive year. Also, VNU Exhibitions Asia has made our event even more interesting with the addition of AGRI-Asia, an agricultural innovation and technology tradeshow, making this event the biggest tradeshow in horticulture and agriculture at the same time. On behalf of TCEB, we have been supporting this event by promoting several marketing activities abroad, such as inviting exhibitors to join a road show in the Philippines, and persuading relevant agencies and associations to participate in the event. In addition to the promotion and expansion of the network, TCEB also supports the marketing campaign called "Connect Businesses" to draw attention from a group of visitors from abroad to participate, and to find their business partner. Another activity supported by us is the campaign called “Be My Guest” to attract buyers and exhibitors from around the world as well. "
For those who are interested in this exhibition, you are welcomed to join and visit ‘Horti ASIA & AGRI-Asia 2015’ from 17th to 19th March 2015 at Bangkok International Trade & Exhibition Centre (BITEC), Bangkok, Thailand.
For more information
VNU Exhibitions Asia Pacific Co., Ltd.
Ms.Rapatthorn Maninthanaanan, PR Executive
T: +662 670 0900 Ext. 109
www.hortiasia.net / www.agri-asia.com
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-02-07 Knowledge exchange at the hybrid seminar ‘From Farm to Fork China’ on February 22nd
- 2023-02-07 Texas A&M Plant Breeding Symposium set for February 16
- 2023-02-07 Event to focus on applied research in Canada's Agricultural Automation Cluster
- 2023-02-07 “Strong participation from the Netherlands during upcoming edition of HortEx Vietnam”
- 2023-02-07 Are you ready for the road to sustainable and profitable horticulture?
- 2023-02-06 France: National Strawberry Day returns to CTIFL on February 22
- 2023-02-06 US: Green Career Week coming up
- 2023-02-02 HortiFlora Expo comes back after four years of absence
- 2023-02-02 NL: Trade mission agriculture and water Mexico
- 2023-01-30 Picture time! Recap of IPM 2023
- 2023-01-30 IFPA opens nominations for 2023 Produce Excellence in Foodservice Awards program
- 2023-01-30 Randy Riley to present at 62nd American Seed Trade Association: Vegetable and Flower Seed Conference
- 2023-01-27 Dutch ambitions to make the international fresh food chain more sustainable
- 2023-01-27 IPM comes to an end
- 2023-01-27 CEA Alliance hosts first Washington, DC fly-in
- 2023-01-25 US (CA): CDFA offers mental health resources web page for farmers and farmworkers
- 2023-01-25 Sneak peek: what's happening at IPM Essen?
- 2023-01-24 Spain: Addressing new market demands at the Winter Open Field Days 2023 in Cartagena
- 2023-01-24 Positive vibes on the first day of IPM '23
- 2023-01-23 NL: Postharvest Unlimited Conference & Postharvest Ornamentals Symposium to take place simultaneously