- Assistant Nursery Manager - Tasmania, Australia
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Irrigation Manager - Tasmania or Victoria
- Chief Executive Officer Hortifrut IG Berries
- Head of Operations - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Greenhouse grower / production manager - Brazil
- Experienced International Trade Specialist
- Packaging Supervisor
- Nursery Production Manager South Australia
- Advisor / Account manager horticulture Japan
Top 5 -yesterday
- Artificial photosynthesis can produce food without sunshine
- Finnish lettuce greenhouse uses industry waste wood to heat the greenhouse
- New ToBRFV-resistant varieties presented for Mexico
- CABY virus resurfaces in cucumber greenhouse: "Sometimes there was hardly any aphid to be found in the crop"
- 21-year-old student establishes hydroponics business with only P1,000
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Australia: AIS Greenworks welcomes new team member, Dirk Sprangers
After working in this field for a few years Dirk moved into the role of purchasing and project management and slowly worked through into design, solution development, and ultimately oversaw all project works.
After 15 years Dirk decided to move to Australia where he worked for a Priva dealer for one and a half years and as a sales estimator but decided on a move to Flavorite in 2013 as the Maintenance Manager.
At Flavorite he helped develop the maintenance department, manage staff and training and procurement and tenders for works. Dirk also project managed greenhouse installations for them before making the move to AIS Greenworks.
“When AIS Greenworks decided to become a Hortimax dealer in Australia, I took on the challenge to introduce the Hortimax control system into the Australian market.” Says Dirk.
Dirk will bring Hortimax, and its wide range of new and existing quality products for the horticultural industry to the Australian market, and with it, loads of experience with irrigation, fertigation and greenhouse climate control systems.
“The new Hortimax CX500 controller, the Vitalite Go, and other new products are proof that Hortimax is a very innovative company that keeps improving their products to help their existing, and build new, customers.”
Another new product that Dirk will introduce to AIS Greenworks is crop work and harvesting equipment from Buitendijk-Slaman. Buitendijk-Slaman, founded in Bleiswijk/Holland in 1975, is a family owned company that develops and produces internal transport systems for the horticultural industry.
“Buitendijk-Slaman are well-known worldwide and produce the highest quality products available, and are one of the most important world market leaders in horticultural logistics. We can supply their standardised products and all tailor-made solutions.” A statement that Dirk says with passion and energy for his new role with AIS Greenworks.
For more information
T: +61 0447 661 543
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-06-24 "Additional costs of up to 40% are hard to pass on, which hampers our operating results"
- 2022-06-24 Syngenta announces Eric Boeck as new Head of North America Seeds business
- 2022-06-24 Oppy welcomes back category director of greenhouse
- 2022-06-24 Vertigo Technologies wins the 2022 Topsector T&U Innovation Prize
- 2022-06-24 The last window is set at Schenkeveld Schiphol
- 2022-06-24 Delayed bell pepper production in Campania
- 2022-06-23 "Finnish growers must switch from heating with peat to much pricier wood chips"
- 2022-06-23 New head of research and development at Vineland Research and Innovation Centre
- 2022-06-23 Australia's biggest cucumber farm will be a boon for traditional owners
- 2022-06-23 Duda Farm Fresh Foods announces CEO-elect
- 2022-06-23 Air freight demand begins to decrease amid global economic turmoil
- 2022-06-23 Tsingsky: The first glass greenhouse in China to get bankable loan
- 2022-06-23 Fischer Farms hires new sales director
- 2022-06-23 Van Oers United begins operating under new label: Primeale United
- 2022-06-23 Container farming gains momentum
- 2022-06-22 The first pink Barbastro tomatoes are on sale, and the reception is very good
- 2022-06-22 Michiel van Ginkel appointed to CEO Dutch Greenhouse Delta
- 2022-06-22 Ontario Produce Marketing Association announces four new board members
- 2022-06-22 Full lineup of organics highlighted
- 2022-06-22 Demo center being built in Agadir