- Managing Director, UK
- Teelt Specialist Potplanten
- Sales Manager Bio / Netherlands
- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- “Significantly better results with new Iron fertilizers”
- What is the status of tomato brown rugose fruit virus in Europe?
- Race to emission-free greenhouse cultivation pushes growers to keep innovating
- BASF’s vegetable seeds and IUNU partner to advance digital phenotyping for hydroponic lettuce
- Infarm to make strategy shift, cuts 500 jobs
Top 5 -last month
- UK growers stop planting and put nurseries on sale amidst energy crisis and labor shortage
- "You can't grow on water without lights"
- "High-tech farmer AppHarvest is running out of money"
- German family company switches from tomato cultivation to hydroponic lettuce
- Mobile aeroponic system requires less maintenance and guarantees even irrigation
VB Group started construction:
Mexico: Third phase for Hydroponic Green Valley
VB Greenhouses and VB Climate, both part of the VB Group, deliver a total solution for the cultivation of tomatoes. The plastic greenhouse has been designed with a new innovative aluminium gutter with many improvements for the integration of harmonica insect netting, collection of condensation water and improved fasteners to reduce construction time. The greenhouse is designed with a trellis of 9,6 meter and a bay distance of 5 meter and has continuous air ventilation, which is ideal considering the local climate conditions. Besides the greenhouse also the technical and packing building will be extended and a second heat storage tank of 2,500 m3 will be placed in order to provide all greenhouses with the necessary heat. The energy screen, irrigation- and electrical systems will be completely delivered by VB Group in cooperation with it’s partners.
At this moment the foundation and the underground heating pipes have been installed. Also the construction of the heat storage tank and technical and packing building has started.
Delivery of the project will be mid February 2015.
Should you like to have more information concerning this project, you can contact Michel Winkel of VB Greenhouses (email@example.com) or Marco de Bruijne of VB Climate (firstname.lastname@example.org). Also you can visit our website: www.vb-group.nl.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-12-08 "Our production costs have skyrocketed, yet produce prices have stayed the same"
- 2022-12-07 Taking lettuce production outside of California
- 2022-12-01 Race to emission-free greenhouse cultivation pushes growers to keep innovating
- 2022-11-22 Cultivation advisors visit Japan as horticulture tourists
- 2022-11-15 “Here in Türkiye, we heat greenhouses with geothermal water, which is much cheaper than gas”
- 2022-11-11 From supplying retail to the year-round cultivation of natural plant extracts
- 2022-11-11 Former grower Mark Bruinen supports growers in many areas
- 2022-11-09 Singapore: "Rooftop greenhouse made more sense due to lower energy requirements"
- 2022-11-03 “We control the environment entirely – we call it data-oriented cultivation”
- 2022-11-02 Zambia: "We produce 5,000 units of lettuce per week, per tunnel, year-round"
- 2022-10-31 Brassica grower improves yield, plant quality and efficiency
- 2022-10-31 Growing residue-free tomatoes for the Czech Republic market
- 2022-10-31 The rubbish bag is no longer needed: 40 years of advice in bell pepper cultivation
- 2022-10-31 Tomato grower Marc in podcast about trial balloons and lost growing contest over 'lots of crates of beer'
- 2022-10-28 Family business: growing tomatoes in greenhouses for over 60 years with an eye on innovations
- 2022-10-27 Are strawberries the cash crops for the Singapore market?
- 2022-10-24 Ab van Marrewijk bids farewell as Tomatoworld grower
- 2022-10-21 Philippines: New farm and products to be added as demand rises
- 2022-10-20 "Asian vegetables like Shanghai Bok Choy are almost commonplace"
- 2022-10-20 Philippines: Urban footpint and (inter)national aspirations gains interest of local and global investors