- Assistant Nursery Manager - Tasmania, Australia
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Irrigation Manager - Tasmania or Victoria
- Chief Executive Officer Hortifrut IG Berries
- Head of Operations - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Greenhouse grower / production manager - Brazil
- Experienced International Trade Specialist
- Packaging Supervisor
- Nursery Production Manager South Australia
- Advisor / Account manager horticulture Japan
Top 5 -yesterday
- Artificial photosynthesis can produce food without sunshine
- Finnish lettuce greenhouse uses industry waste wood to heat the greenhouse
- New ToBRFV-resistant varieties presented for Mexico
- CABY virus resurfaces in cucumber greenhouse: "Sometimes there was hardly any aphid to be found in the crop"
- 21-year-old student establishes hydroponics business with only P1,000
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
February 3-5 in Ft Lauderdale:
AmericanHort Gears Up for Next Level Conference
Next Level will be held February 3-5, 2015 at the Hyatt Pier Sixty-Six in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
“Next Level brings industry leaders together to participate in business development sessions led by some of the nation's most admired experts and thought leaders,” said Michael V. Gear, CAE, AmericanHort President & CEO. In addition to the structured session, Next Level will offer more casual gatherings designed to help attendees network and learn from peers. Five designated “Hubs” will allow for a deeper dive into issues that matter most to each individual, including Balancing Life and Business, Growing a Job Into a Career, Building the Bottom Line, Reinventing a Business, and Establishing a Legacy. “By the end of the conference, attendees will leave with an easy-to-implement, personalized action plan designed to help their business where it’s needed most,” said Geary.
This year's keynote speaker will be David Zach, a well-known futurist who balances the funny with the profound while taking the audience on a thought-provoking tour of modern times and what's on the horizon. By the end of his presentation, attendees are able to look to the future with a solid sense of hope and inspiration.
For more information
Communications & Media Relations Specialist
T: +1 614-884-1137
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-06-24 Webinar: ‘Opportunities in crop protection in Vietnam’
- 2022-06-24 2022 NCERA-101 Annual/International Meeting in Arizona
- 2022-06-24 Success for Writtle University College’s celebration of horticulture
- 2022-06-24 Grand Finals Urban Greenhouse Challenge #3
- 2022-06-23 Plug & cutting conference 2022: "start seeding smarter solutions for better performance"
- 2022-06-23 Global Produce & Floral Show launches
- 2022-06-22 CAN (NS): Horticulture Conference will be held in Halifax, Nova Scotia, in August
- 2022-06-21 German fresh-cut sector needs to catch up with countries such as the Netherlands, UK and USA
- 2022-06-21 Priva hosted an event for various ambassadors and representatives
- 2022-06-20 Light Science Technologies will share expertise at Indoor AgTech
- 2022-06-20 Brace yourselves - GreenTech pictures are here
- 2022-06-17 UKRI awards more than £8m to innovative new farming concepts
- 2022-06-17 Bye bye GreenTech - Monday it's picture time
- 2022-06-17 University of Florida greenhouse training online courses on nutrient management level 1 starts July 11
- 2022-06-16 Final hours of GreenTech get going
- 2022-06-16 Dutch growers welcome visitors during sunny edition of 'Visit the greenhouse'
- 2022-06-15 GreenTech making a comeback
- 2022-06-14 Delphy organizes a well-visited Field Day
- 2022-06-14 Good start for GreenTech
- 2022-06-13 Getting ready for GreenTech: here's your practical information