- Grower and Project Planner Vertical Farming - Aarhus - Denmark
- Financieel Administratief medewerk(st)er
- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America
- Senior Product Coordinator Beans
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Medewerker Productmanagement
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- Whitefly prevention with liquid nutritional plant enhancer
- Derek Hargreaves ‘A Remarkable Man’
- "The number of high-tech greenhouses in Poland has grown significantly in recent years"
- CAN (ON): “We are moving into the strawberry category as a united front"
- "We can produce up to 2.5 times more from the same acreage"
Top 5 -last month
- "The container is essential to determine the quality of the plant"
- Finland: 11.000m2 hybrid vertical farm constructed near Helsinki
- Here are last year's best read articles: vertical farming, strawberries and sustainable initiatives
- “I have to throw away my crops because of energy prices”
- "In a decade, only a handful of greenhouse companies will survive"
Aqua Hort used in tulips
Tulips bulbs were placed in professional trays for growing tulips. In each tray 100 bulbs was placed fixed on the spikes. Bulbs were placed at 5 C in a cold room for 2 and a half weeks and then moved to a greenhouse at 16-19 C for another 2 and a half weeks. In the cold room water was changed every three days by removing all the water and add new. In the greenhouse water was simply added when the water level was low.
Analyses of water samples showed that the level of Phythium was lover in the treatment with 0.4 Cu compared to the control (see table 1). When looking atphytophthora and fusarium a Cu concentra-tion of 0.4 inactivated the fungi.
For more information:
T: +45 8743 8400
F: +45 3644 0533
Aksel de Lasson
Tell: +45 702 26 611 |
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-24 US: Produce imports plug winter gaps
- 2022-01-24 Former janitor now enjoys planting veggies
- 2022-01-24 Colder temperatures slow organic lettuce production
- 2022-01-24 UK: How to clean a 5 acre tomato greenhouse
- 2022-01-20 Strawberry growers welcome multiple benefits of new biocontrols applicator
- 2022-01-20 How to control the temperature of a saffron farm?
- 2022-01-19 Gazan farmers adopt green economy to reap financial harvest
- 2022-01-18 Philippines: Antique’s upland farmers start planting greenhouse crops
- 2022-01-17 "Year-round snack cucumbers thanks to an optimal LED light recipe"
- 2022-01-17 How to prepare a greenhouse for winter cloudy and snowy days
- 2022-01-14 Changhua's cherry tomatoes have been fully ordered before harvesting
- 2022-01-14 Gigantic cabbage from southern Taiwan ‘listens to music’ every day
- 2022-01-14 UK: 12,000 tomatoes from two plants at Sea Spring Seeds
- 2022-01-14 Japan is testing grow-in-a-bag plant technology in space
- 2022-01-14 Vertical technology keeps strawberries warm in gutters
- 2022-01-13 "The container is essential to determine the quality of the plant"
- 2022-01-12 Climate smart agriculture farmers on the rise in Dagana, Bhutan
- 2022-01-07 In a 1000 sq ft garden, Patna man grows over 100 varieties of fruits & veggies
- 2022-01-07 Diary of a space zucchini, 10 years on
- 2022-01-07 "The future is going to be automation"