Subscriptions for the coming season are now open. Subscription will give you weekly feedback on labor performance compared to that of fellow growers.
Here are some tips for improving labor:
- Select the right people for the right job.
- Let the best people instruct others.
- Compare labor regularly and publish the results.
- Try to combine as many operations as possible
- Work in separate blocks and ensure that operations don’t overlap
- Provide good material, sharp knives, etc.
- Work at the right height.
- Motivate people.
- Provide short walking distances.
- Check regularly for quality work.