- Executive Director, Stakeholder Relations & Industry Growth - Canada
- Marketing Manager - Chicago IL
- Grower and Project Planner Vertical Farming - Aarhus - Denmark
- Financieel Administratief medewerk(st)er
- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America, Argentina, Ecuador, Columbia
- Senior Product Coordinator Beans
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Specialist Kwekersrecht en Merkenrecht
- Sales Manager - Germany
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- Whitefly prevention with liquid nutritional plant enhancer
- Derek Hargreaves ‘A Remarkable Man’
- "The number of high-tech greenhouses in Poland has grown significantly in recent years"
- CAN (ON): “We are moving into the strawberry category as a united front"
- "We can produce up to 2.5 times more from the same acreage"
Top 5 -last month
- "The container is essential to determine the quality of the plant"
- Finland: 11.000m2 hybrid vertical farm constructed near Helsinki
- Here are last year's best read articles: vertical farming, strawberries and sustainable initiatives
- “I have to throw away my crops because of energy prices”
- "In a decade, only a handful of greenhouse companies will survive"
Bumblebees in lit cultivation: Check the Wireless Beehome on time
The battery pack of the Wireless Beehome typically lasts one lighting season, but usually much longer. If the batteries are not replaced at the beginning of the season, they can become exhausted during the season. In that case, the blue lid goes up, allowing the bees to leave the nest box.
When the battery power is depleted at the beginning of the season, the blue lid stays down and bumblebees can’t leave. So check the Wireless Beehome before the start of the season.
Koppert supplies batteries (packs) with high capacity. When replacing the batteries, it is wise to inject the sockets with an oil-based moisture remover. Both are available from Koppert.
Telefoon: +31 (0)105140444
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-25 Heating a greenhouse with sugar factory waste water in Ankara
- 2022-01-25 Calgary greenhouse to be built this spring to extend growing season
- 2022-01-25 Belize: Ministry of Agriculture busy helping with backyard gardens, greenhouses
- 2022-01-25 Albanian vegetable exports down
- 2022-01-25 Cambodia: Public-private Agriculture 4.0 greenhouse deal struck
- 2022-01-24 KUBO's Eef ter Laak leaves for Canada
- 2022-01-21 How one farm cured the cold to grow year-round
- 2022-01-21 Dartford Science and Technology College raises funds to build food forest and greenhouse
- 2022-01-21 Antalya municipality donates 6,000 square meters of greenhouse nylon to growers
- 2022-01-20 Floods damage 200 hectares of vegetable greenhouses in Kumluca, Antalya
- 2022-01-20 Seeing green: Frederick-based greenhouse lettuce grower prepares for expansion
- 2022-01-19 India: Mahindra fixes cyclone damaged greenhouse
- 2022-01-14 Building a greenhouse in Central Mexico
- 2022-01-14 NL: Bom Group builds world's tallest greenhouse at Floriade
- 2022-01-13 US (IL): Yorkville being considered for industrial greenhouse
- 2022-01-13 Over 1,000 plastic greenhouses built in Tianjin, China to grow high-end fruit and vegetable
- 2022-01-11 Next-generation greenhouses will be completely solar powered
- 2022-01-10 Rolling out three new farms in the UK
- 2022-01-07 Greenhouse installations promote additional income for agricultural industry in winter
- 2022-01-06 US (OR): Aquaponics and greenhouses to grow produce year-round