- Executive Director, Stakeholder Relations & Industry Growth - Canada
- Marketing Manager - Chicago IL
- Grower and Project Planner Vertical Farming - Aarhus - Denmark
- Financieel Administratief medewerk(st)er
- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America, Argentina, Ecuador, Columbia
- Senior Product Coordinator Beans
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Medewerker Productmanagement
- Sales Manager - Germany
Top 5 -yesterday
- Robotic system for tomato plant lowering
- US (IN): New greenhouses to bring $258M investment, 185 jobs to South Bend
- The 10 hottest chili peppers in the world
- The pink ribbed Cassarosa tomato is awarded the 2022 Flavor of the Year award
- Growers could measure fruit and vegetable vitamin content themselves
Top 5 -last week
- Whitefly prevention with liquid nutritional plant enhancer
- Derek Hargreaves ‘A Remarkable Man’
- "The number of high-tech greenhouses in Poland has grown significantly in recent years"
- CAN (ON): “We are moving into the strawberry category as a united front"
- "We can produce up to 2.5 times more from the same acreage"
Top 5 -last month
- "The container is essential to determine the quality of the plant"
- Finland: 11.000m2 hybrid vertical farm constructed near Helsinki
- Here are last year's best read articles: vertical farming, strawberries and sustainable initiatives
- “I have to throw away my crops because of energy prices”
- "In a decade, only a handful of greenhouse companies will survive"
US: Westbridge receives EPA approval for new SUPPRESS™ herbicide EC
In four years of university research trials, SUPPRESS™ Herbicide EC has consistently shown excellent results in controlling various weeds, even under unfavourable conditions. The product provides rapid, effective control under cool and cloudy conditions as well as warm and sunny conditions.
Weed management is an ever-present problem in agriculture. Yields are reduced as weeds compete for space and resources that crops depend on, and weeds act as hosts for pest insects and plant diseases which can move into cultivated crops. Weed control is always a difficult challenge for organic growers and there are few effective and economical options available for use on organic food crops.
“The introduction of this new product is exciting news and what organic growers have been waiting for,” says Westbridge President, Tina Koenemann. “The herbicide will provide growers with a safe and valuable tool to help meet their production goals. It could also prove to be a valuable option for conventional growers to use as a rotational herbicide where resistant weeds have become a problem.”
For more information:
Westbridge Agricultural Products
1260 Avenida Chelsea
Vista, CA 92081
Fax (760) 599-6965
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-26 New survey to quantify catastrophic loss from the ToBRFV
- 2022-01-25 "Start signalling and monitoring thrips on time"
- 2022-01-21 Whitefly prevention with liquid nutritional plant enhancer
- 2022-01-18 US (CA): Devastating virus challenges lettuce growers
- 2022-01-18 India: chilli farmers face threats from invasive pests and demand appropriate tech
- 2022-01-17 Report: German rules on crop protection have major shortcomings
- 2022-01-17 "Paving the way for breeding ToLCV-resistant hybrids"
- 2022-01-12 Controlling greenhouse pests with biological agents in winter
- 2022-01-12 Device sniffs out the "smell-fingerprints" of pestered plants
- 2022-01-11 Spanish Orius-System performance improved with new biodegradable packaging
- 2022-01-07 "Greenhouse sector always on the lookout for alternatives to chemical crop protection"
- 2022-01-05 Restructuring and new managing director at the Andermatt Group
- 2022-01-05 Belgian start-up helps tomato growers protect crops
- 2022-01-05 Improved strategy for thrips control in peppers
- 2022-01-05 Research shows a more environmentally friendly way to control strawberry pests
- 2022-01-03 UV-C study now includes strawberry propagation and other pests
- 2022-01-03 "Heating completely kills virus in water"
- 2021-12-23 Australia: New robot traps pests for 80kms
- 2021-12-23 "Beware the thrips double trouble in bell peppers"
- 2021-12-21 Maximizing the effective life of plant protection products