- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
- Operations Accountant
- Sales Manager for Nordic countries (H/F)
- Senior Breeder
Top 5 -yesterday
- What is the status of tomato brown rugose fruit virus in Europe?
- “Our ToBRFV-resistant variety has been preferred by our producers in wide areas since 2020"
- 2022 Year Overview: 10 stories on greenhouse expansion
- "Greek producers, who also purchase their plants from Spanish nurseries, have reported the same quality issue in strawberry plants as Spanish producers"
- New horticultural lighting technical requirements launched
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Zambia: "We produce 5,000 units of lettuce per week, per tunnel, year-round"
- UK growers stop planting and put nurseries on sale amidst energy crisis and labor shortage
- "You can't grow on water without lights"
- "High-tech farmer AppHarvest is running out of money"
- German family company switches from tomato cultivation to hydroponic lettuce
New CntrlZ fertilizer of AgraTech now available in Europe
Where today regulations concerning fertilizer leaching into ground-water are not regionally enforced; tomorrow it will be mandated in every country.
CntrlZ is the first granular fertilizer line that controls leaching and loss from rain/water/soil moisture, heat, pH, ammonification and premature conversion. CntrlZ is not a coating, does not “wash-off” and reduces dry/granular fertilizer costs by as much as 50%: half. CntrlZ is not an additive: it is integral to the manufacturing process.
AgraTech Solutions is the manufacturer of high-efficiency liquid fertilizers, organic and conventional, that reduce fertilizer inputs, reduce (or eliminate) salt leaching and reduce waste water while finishing a crop faster.
AgraTech liquids are manufactured in both injection versions and foliar versions. The injection versions are low/no salt versions that do not leach from media and do not need recycling. The foliar versions can raise and finish an entire crop without the need for any injection fertilizers at all.
Both injection products and foliar products are natural mined minerals with supplemental nutrients critical for long, stressful growing conditions: heat, low-light and cold.
Both injection and foliar reduce heating requirements, increase production and eliminate some of the need for disease control applications: saving growers as much as 45% of fertility & disease control costs.
For more information:
AgraTech Solution, LLC.
Kirkland WA, USA
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-11-29 RaboResearch: After two turbulent years, fertilizer markets may start to settle in 2023
- 2022-11-25 Vietnam: Agricultural sector aims to increase use of organic fertilizer
- 2022-11-22 UK: Trafalgar Property moves into hydroponics
- 2022-11-18 "First shipment of Russian fertilizer marks breakthrough in global supply crunch"
- 2022-11-15 EU measures to ensure fertiliser supply, lower costs
- 2022-10-28 Israeli formula developed to grow tomatoes in drought
- 2022-10-17 New sustainable fertilizer production research collaboration underway
- 2022-10-10 Fertilizers and artificial fertilizer replacements from organic waste products
- 2022-09-30 Nouryon to acquire ADOB Fertilizers
- 2022-09-20 Optimum rate and deep placement of nitrogen fertilizer improves tomato yield in Nepal
- 2022-09-16 Improving plant growth, productivity, and stress management through seaweed-based biostimulants
- 2022-09-14 The same yield with less water and fewer fertilizers
- 2022-08-31 “The impact of regenerating soil with microbes from food waste is massive”
- 2022-08-29 Incitec Pivot Fertilisers acquires Yara Nipro liquid fertilizer business
- 2022-08-29 "Plans to cut fertilizer emissions will not threaten food security"
- 2022-08-22 Alfalfa could be the magic fertilizer needed to grow vegetables on Mars
- 2022-08-11 New packaging for hydroponic fertilizer launched
- 2022-08-11 CAN: Fertilizer sanctions expected to continue into 2023 crop year
- 2022-07-20 Better fertigation with ion-specific measurements
- 2022-07-18 Verano365 readies organic wetting agent