- Managing Director, UK
- Teelt Specialist Potplanten
- Sales Manager Bio / Netherlands
- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- “Significantly better results with new Iron fertilizers”
- What is the status of tomato brown rugose fruit virus in Europe?
- Race to emission-free greenhouse cultivation pushes growers to keep innovating
- BASF’s vegetable seeds and IUNU partner to advance digital phenotyping for hydroponic lettuce
- Infarm to make strategy shift, cuts 500 jobs
Top 5 -last month
- UK growers stop planting and put nurseries on sale amidst energy crisis and labor shortage
- "You can't grow on water without lights"
- "High-tech farmer AppHarvest is running out of money"
- German family company switches from tomato cultivation to hydroponic lettuce
- Mobile aeroponic system requires less maintenance and guarantees even irrigation
US: The produce mom welcomes Mann Packing to family of partners
“As a mom-owned company, Mann’s holds a very special place not only in my heart, but also my dinner table. Their large selection of ready-to-use vegetables shows they really understand the daily needs of families,” said Lori Taylor, The Produce Mom.
With three generations of families working for Mann’s, the company distributes more than 35 commodity and fresh-cut washed and ready-to-use vegetables, including Broccoli Wokly, Broccoli Cole Slaw, Vegetable Medley, Broccolini and their ever-popular, award-winning Stringless Sugar Snap Peas.
“All of us at Mann’s are excited to work with The Produce Mom and connect with more consumers. We are especially looking forward to sharing our new Snap Pea Sensations products with busy, time-starved families everywhere,” said Lori Bigras, Marketing Manager, Mann Packing.
Taylor continued, “Mann’s new Snap Pea Sensations kits are one of my favourite new produce products this season. I’m always looking for quick ways to serve fruits and vegetables and the Snap Pea Sensations kits have been a hit in my home. We like them sautéed and served warm or even served cold for a quick snack.”
For more information:
The Produce Mom
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-12-08 ToBRFV virus: a pragmatic approach
- 2022-12-08 Canada: GoodLeaf Farms receives about $110mln to expand nationally
- 2022-12-08 Circular bioplastics offer solution for climate crisis and growing resource consumption
- 2022-12-08 Acquisition of Penny UK by Power Plastics
- 2022-12-08 Energy screens: work smarter, not harder
- 2022-12-08 Trinity Natural Capital Markets welcomes the development of the UK Soil Carbon Code
- 2022-12-07 Dutch nursery Globe Plant employs new greenhouse
- 2022-12-07 US (KY): Square Roots opens new indoor farm in Shepherdsville
- 2022-12-07 "We use robotics, machine imaging and AI to automate tomato harvesting"
- 2022-12-07 "The trend is somewhat moving away from cocktail tomatoes in favor of the plainer TOVs"
- 2022-12-07 "Increasing demand for coco substrate and sustainable cultivation systems with circular fertilizers"
- 2022-12-07 US: 'Designed to create larger impacts with less operating costs'
- 2022-12-07 The Veggie team experiments on ISS are part of NASA's effort to provide "Space Plant Biology" of sustainable fresh food production
- 2022-12-07 NZ: Green crops as an alternative nitrogen source
- 2022-12-07 Partnership supports UAE’s national food security strategy to adopt advanced agricultural methods
- 2022-12-07 "Food waste and safety are huge challenges"
- 2022-12-07 Dutch coop commits to science-based climate goals
- 2022-12-07 Greenhouse grower helps provide healthy meals at food bank
- 2022-12-07 Indoor grower opens new facility in Kentucky
- 2022-12-07 Certis Biologicals appoints new president of business development and licensing