- Farm Manager Abu ADhabi
- Key Account Manager Canada and USA
- Export Sales Manager Europe Division
- Directors - New Zealand
- Nursery Production Manager Victoria Australia
- Technical Sales Consultant, Washington
- Export Sales Manager North America Exports
- Head Grower Hydroponic Greenhouse
- Account Manager – South-East Asia
- Vegetable Seed - EU Sales and Regional Manager
Top 5 -yesterday
- 12 horticultural robots to keep an eye out for
- O’Hanlon Fresh Herbs improves crop production with innovative rolling gutter system
- Autonomous UV-C robotic technology coming to market for powdery mildew control in greenhouses
- "With the right tools, the grower can control more and larger greenhouses simultaneously"
- HS Evolution Pot increases strawberry cultivation in customised substrate
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- "Honduras greenhouse park to become the largest producer-exporter in the Central American region"
- Netherlands: Codema Systems Group declared bankrupt
- Canada: Dutch holding company acquires Ontario Plants Propagation
- Autonomous robots can pick up to 25,000 raspberries per day
- 32 acres of high-wire greenhouse available for lease in Tehachapi, CA
Royal Brinkman installs:
Netherlands: First CE-approved water silo for Zwingrow
In order to guarantee the safety of water silos and prevent them from bursting, and in response to the increasingly strict requirements set by insurance companies, Royal Brinkman together with supplier RNT performed a re-design on water silos.
This led to a CE mark of approval on water silos. Fully compliant with the new European Guidelines (EN 1090-2), the water silos are over-dimensioned by 20% as a standard. The zinc covering was thickened to 450 grams per m2, and the construction materials are given a Sheraplex coating to maximise rust prevention. The metal tank sheets can be powder-coated for even more protection.
The CE mark of approval is a quality mark guaranteeing that a product is safe and that it does not harm the environment. By giving a product the CE mark of approval, the manufacturer or his authorised representative shows that the product complies with all applicable European regulations and that all conformity or similarity procedures have been completed. In addition, the manufacturer or importer is obliged to accept liability for his product.
For more information:
Petra van Marrewijk, PR & Communication
T: (+31)0174 – 446 100
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-05-24 "We are ready to share our experiences in tackling freshness quality issues after logistics uncertainties"
- 2022-05-24 Indonesia: PLN grants financial aid to hydroponic cultivation group in Biak
- 2022-05-24 Alan Down appointed as HTA Vice-President
- 2022-05-24 Banana tissue culture production expanded in the Philippines
- 2022-05-24 Growcentia celebrates grand opening of new Colorado HQ in Loveland's Centerra area
- 2022-05-24 Iron Ox' fresh produce expanding across Southwest
- 2022-05-23 Red Sun Farms named Windsor Essex Large Company of the Year
- 2022-05-23 US (CO): "We look forward to expanding our nature-based growing solutions"
- 2022-05-23 Georgian Ma gemme expands greenhouse strawberry production
- 2022-05-23 24/7 virtual scouts equipped with computer vision to identify pathogens and pests
- 2022-05-23 "Gas prices are high, so we’ve halted part of our production"
- 2022-05-23 US: Farming in the heartland at Hilltop Greenhouse
- 2022-05-23 Kenya: Moi airport upgrade increases fresh produce exports
- 2022-05-23 "It is very frustrating as we have the land, we have the water, we have the sun but no labor"
- 2022-05-23 "The war in Ukraine is adding to a general consumer restraint"
- 2022-05-20 "By doubling our capacity, we can respond to market developments with agility and at short notice"
- 2022-05-20 "We are in 'growth mode,' but not at any cost"
- 2022-05-20 UConn supports Connecticut’s greenhouse industry
- 2022-05-20 Coating with a helicopter
- 2022-05-20 Romanian Grup Serban Holding invests €3 million in vegetable packaging plant