- Head Grower Greenhouse Canada
- Post Entry Quarantine Facility Manager
- Economic Policy Officer Agri-Tech Kentucky
- Licensing Manager North America
- Junior Sales Executive
- Fruit Breeder/Trait Discovery Scientist
- General Manager
- Regional Sales Manager – DACH Region
- Country Manager – Italy
- Country Manager – Spain
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- “Black growbags could benefit vegetable crops as well”
- Latvia: First greenhouse to grow cucumbers under LEDs uses landfill waste to produce energy
- "Moisture is the big danger in the next two months"
- "Even light intensity at every spot in the greenhouse"
- US (OH): 80 Acres Farms makes layoffs as tech job crunch continues
Top 5 -last month
- How farmers are cutting out supermarkets
- Combining vertical farming and greenhouse horticulture to decentralize lettuce production
- Higher light transmission and lower heat demand with double foil greenhouse
- Fresh produce chain hit by Lakeside Produce’s bankruptcy
- 30MHz declared bankrupt, curator 'optimistic about restart'
EC suspends emergency payments for fruit and vegetables
In order to prolong the effectiveness of the emergency measures and still achieve the objective of stabilising the markets for these products in all Member States affected by the Russian embargo, the European Commission will come forward with a more targeted scheme in the near future, taking into account the experience of the past weeks.
European Commission Dacian Cioloş stated: "The European Commission remains committed to support those producers who have suddenly lost an important market because of the Russian measures. I intend to present a new scheme in the coming days which is more targeted and efficient and which will continue on from this scheme."
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-01-27 Italy exports approximately 60% of its tomatoes to the US every year
- 2023-01-27 New white strawberry variety targets year-round supply
- 2023-01-27 Higher cucumber pricing reflects lessened supply and inflated costs
- 2023-01-27 Greenhouse horticulture goes for people-oriented employment
- 2023-01-27 Sub-zero frosts harm Murcia crops
- 2023-01-27 Increased energy costs hit winter production of cucumbers on the northern hemisphere hard
- 2023-01-26 UK cucumber growers won't plant until late February or March
- 2023-01-26 South African consumer has to expect higher-priced tomatoes in near future
- 2023-01-26 Morocco approaches the volume of tomatoes that Spain sold in the European Union
- 2023-01-26 “The blueberry sector is looking to expand its production window in Huelva”
- 2023-01-26 NL: How popular is greenhouse horticulture among young people?
- 2023-01-26 Prices of tomatoes skyrocket at Koyambedu market in Chennai
- 2023-01-26 Qatar produces more vegetables than it needs
- 2023-01-25 Frost destroyed vegetable crops in the south of Kazakhstan
- 2023-01-25 "Spanish tomatoes, bell peppers' situation finally improving"
- 2023-01-25 Average price vine tomato drops, loose tomato rises further in week 3
- 2023-01-25 European Commission unveils new packaging regulations – to take effect from 2025
- 2023-01-25 Effects of Brexit have become clearer for UK growers
- 2023-01-24 Horticultural products drive total U.S. agricultural import growth
- 2023-01-24 DE: Agricultural Minister of Colombia explores opportunities for cooperation