- Executive Director, Stakeholder Relations & Industry Growth - Canada
- Marketing Manager - Chicago IL
- Grower and Project Planner Vertical Farming - Aarhus - Denmark
- Financieel Administratief medewerk(st)er
- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America, Argentina, Ecuador, Columbia
- Senior Product Coordinator Beans
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Medewerker Productmanagement
- Sales Manager - Germany
Top 5 -yesterday
- Robotic system for tomato plant lowering
- US (IN): New greenhouses to bring $258M investment, 185 jobs to South Bend
- The 10 hottest chili peppers in the world
- The pink ribbed Cassarosa tomato is awarded the 2022 Flavor of the Year award
- Growers could measure fruit and vegetable vitamin content themselves
Top 5 -last week
- Whitefly prevention with liquid nutritional plant enhancer
- Derek Hargreaves ‘A Remarkable Man’
- "The number of high-tech greenhouses in Poland has grown significantly in recent years"
- CAN (ON): “We are moving into the strawberry category as a united front"
- "We can produce up to 2.5 times more from the same acreage"
Top 5 -last month
- "The container is essential to determine the quality of the plant"
- Finland: 11.000m2 hybrid vertical farm constructed near Helsinki
- Here are last year's best read articles: vertical farming, strawberries and sustainable initiatives
- “I have to throw away my crops because of energy prices”
- "In a decade, only a handful of greenhouse companies will survive"
GASA Germany gearing up for autumn sales
GASA Germany focuses on the Dutch Plantarium for a reason. For approximately 17,000 trade visitors, including many decision makers of European garden centres, this show is the place-to-be for setting the course in autumn. “We are partner of the largest and most influential international autumn trade fair in Europe. No other fair shows such a huge amount of promising products”, Michael Bongers and his team are going to continue the last year’s success and have for this created an appropriate appearance: On more than 2.500 square meters, GASA Germany will not only establish an order fair, but also concept tables, booths and other customer-specific offers.
In addition to many innovations and trends, visitors can expect round about 600 sale lots, including the top product lines for fall, which can be ordered directly. Leading producers and strong brand owners of the green industry will accompany the GASA Germany and present their work with pre-designed concept tables and booths. Especially for trade customers as well as for clients from the retail segment, there will be special areas within the fair, which are each tailored to the specific needs. The GASA Germany Added Value Ring contains numerous novelties and innovations for trade customers, whereas the Retail Design Centre is specially adapted to the needs of customers with a longer planning period in flower and plant trade.
With its core competence in the autumn business, GASA Germany offers its visitors intelligent and customer-oriented concepts with added value. "As simple as it is brilliant," that’s the plant marketer’s motto and the ideal basis for a successful autumn season 2014. The whole team is looking forwards to an inspiring exhibition experience in 2014 – and of course, to you.
For more information
GASA Germany GmbH
phone +49 2832 97 49 21
fax +49 2832 97 49 50
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-25 Vertical farming: A sustainable future?
- 2022-01-25 Research on urban gardening (RUG) 2022 virtual field day
- 2022-01-24 Omafra webinar on Covid supports & updates for agri-food operators
- 2022-01-24 Penn State Extension hosts greenhouse growers day
- 2022-01-24 New project aims for more pest-resilient food options in Bangladesh and the Philippines
- 2022-01-21 Brassica & leafy salad conference announcement
- 2022-01-20 Demo for hydroponic lettuce varieties
- 2022-01-20 Zimtrade turns to Dubai as gateway to Middle East
- 2022-01-20 US midwest greenhouse launches contest to win salad for a year
- 2022-01-19 Growth opportunities for AgriTech between Maryland and the Netherlands
- 2022-01-18 Eagle Academy for Young Men of Harlem celebrates opening of hydroponic class
- 2022-01-18 Colorful pallet of vegetables in the spotlight
- 2022-01-18 India: Offering freshlings and to-be-launched food computers
- 2022-01-18 AquaFarm & NovelFarm postponed
- 2022-01-18 Learn about hydroponic gardening
- 2022-01-17 BE CLIMATE supports Veganuary – again
- 2022-01-17 Upcoming Webinar – Priva's BioLogics for Plant Growth
- 2022-01-13 HortEx Vietnam rescheduled to 1 – 3 March 2023
- 2022-01-12 World Expo 2020 Dubai highlights Dutch horticulture technique
- 2022-01-12 Jonathan Webb, Founder & CEO, AppHarvest to join Indoor AgCon's speakers list