- Managing Director, UK
- Teelt Specialist Potplanten
- Sales Manager Bio / Netherlands
- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
Top 5 -yesterday
- Rijk Zwaan launches ToBRFV-resistant tomato varieties
- "The fact that you cannot turn on production of food in an instant has come as news to some"
- New bankruptcy of greenhouse horticulture company still surrounded by question marks
- Additional blue light does not affect taste and crop quality when growing basil
- NASA funds scale-up of fluorescent greenhouse roofing technology
Top 5 -last week
- “Significantly better results with new Iron fertilizers”
- What is the status of tomato brown rugose fruit virus in Europe?
- Race to emission-free greenhouse cultivation pushes growers to keep innovating
- BASF’s vegetable seeds and IUNU partner to advance digital phenotyping for hydroponic lettuce
- Infarm to make strategy shift, cuts 500 jobs
Top 5 -last month
- UK growers stop planting and put nurseries on sale amidst energy crisis and labor shortage
- "You can't grow on water without lights"
- "High-tech farmer AppHarvest is running out of money"
- German family company switches from tomato cultivation to hydroponic lettuce
- Mobile aeroponic system requires less maintenance and guarantees even irrigation
Birchmeier introduces new hand spreader to distribute fertilizers and seeds evenly
Uneven and splotchy. That's what a lot of lawns look like in summer. This is because the fertilizer or seeds have been scattered from the wrist, and there is little too much here – a little too little there. This new garden helper now ensures an optimum scatter pattern on every surface, even with hedges, bushes and other obstacles. The spreader enables a scatter width of two meters, or even a punctiform output.
The objective when developing the Granomax was clear: a simple and reliable device combined with a simple and user-friendly application. Fill up, carry, spread. Done! The spreader does not have any fault-prone components and does not require batteries.
With up to 5 kg scatter material the Granomax is also easy to carry for lengthier periods. The special geometry of the spreader head with adjustable output ensures an even scatter pattern. The ingenious carrying system with belt strap allows the scatter height to be continuously adjusted during the scatter process. And this in the most literal sense of the word.
In addition to seeds and fertilizer (up to 4 mm grain), the Granomax can also spread sand and granulate. The scatter material – in contrast to other usual devices – can be left in the carrier bag, and even stored there.
Birchmeier has been a leading manufacturer of spraying and dusting equipment for over 130 years. The company is internationally active in the horticultural and industrial sectors. The company's success has always been based on
For more information
Birchmeier Sprühtechnik AG
Im Stetterfeld 1
CH 5608 Stetten
T: +41 (0) 56 485 81 81
M: +41 (0) 79 330 03 93
F: +41 (0) 56 485 81 82
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-11-17 Kenya to provide freighters for agri-exports
- 2022-11-14 Angus Soft Fruits now importing berries using reduced-plastic, cushioning punnet to improve quality and recyclability.
- 2022-11-11 "Elastic and non-elastic yarns with ecologically sustainable materials"
- 2022-11-11 "Process automation facilitates the reduction of production costs in citrus warehouses"
- 2022-10-26 'Reefer container rates expected to decrease at a significantly slower pace through 2023'
- 2022-09-22 New cling film is compostable with industrial versatility
- 2022-09-19 Snack tomato packaging wins 'Carton of the Year 2022' award
- 2022-09-13 "Products washed with peroxide have a longer shelf life"
- 2022-08-29 Strauss's leapfrogging in sustainable packaging by ROP for salads and leafy greens
- 2022-08-25 UK: Plant packaging manufacturer is exhibiting at the Four Oaks Trade show
- 2022-08-24 "No doubt robotic harvesters will be common in greenhouses very soon"
- 2022-08-18 Sustainable closure sealing and labelling of fruit and vegetable trays
- 2022-08-12 New application for disinfection of fresh-cut fruits by means ozone in the packaging
- 2022-07-07 New cold storage and research rooms put into operation at Proeftuin Randwijk
- 2022-07-07 Fruit that always has the best taste and bite thanks to All-in-One Spectral Cabinet
- 2022-06-30 50% more plants thanks to new strawberry cultivation system
- 2022-06-01 Proseal pioneers workable alternatives to plastic tray sealing
- 2022-05-27 European retailers called out for not going all-in on curtailing plastic pollution
- 2022-05-27 Is the economy threatening packaging sustainability?
- 2022-05-11 Drivers: the unsung heroes of the horticultural industry