- Executive Director, Stakeholder Relations & Industry Growth - Canada
- Marketing Manager - Chicago IL
- Grower and Project Planner Vertical Farming - Aarhus - Denmark
- Financieel Administratief medewerk(st)er
- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America, Argentina, Ecuador, Columbia
- Senior Product Coordinator Beans
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Medewerker Productmanagement
- Sales Manager - Germany
Top 5 -yesterday
- Robotic system for tomato plant lowering
- US (IN): New greenhouses to bring $258M investment, 185 jobs to South Bend
- The 10 hottest chili peppers in the world
- The pink ribbed Cassarosa tomato is awarded the 2022 Flavor of the Year award
- Growers could measure fruit and vegetable vitamin content themselves
Top 5 -last week
- Whitefly prevention with liquid nutritional plant enhancer
- Derek Hargreaves ‘A Remarkable Man’
- "The number of high-tech greenhouses in Poland has grown significantly in recent years"
- CAN (ON): “We are moving into the strawberry category as a united front"
- "We can produce up to 2.5 times more from the same acreage"
Top 5 -last month
- "The container is essential to determine the quality of the plant"
- Finland: 11.000m2 hybrid vertical farm constructed near Helsinki
- Here are last year's best read articles: vertical farming, strawberries and sustainable initiatives
- “I have to throw away my crops because of energy prices”
- "In a decade, only a handful of greenhouse companies will survive"
Strong Energy now exclusive UK and Ireland distributor of Waterkotte GmbH high performance heat pumps
Heat pumps provide some of the simplest and most effective ways of creating clean energy. Waterkotte is recognised as a true pioneer in the field, starting with the work of its founder, Klemens Waterkotte, who developed the very first heat pump technology in 1969. Now with over 40 years experience embodied in the research and development of their range of innovative heat pump systems and solutions, Waterkotte products represent the leading technology on the market.
The Waterkotte heat pumps offered by Strong Energy are aimed at domestic and commercial heating and hot water applications, from 4kW to 1MW, providing an economical and environmentally friendly heating solution.
Not only do heat pumps convert the thermal energy stored in the ground, air or groundwater into roughly four times the amount of energy required to operate the system, they are also eligible for the Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI), so have the potential to become a source of income as well as providing heating or hot water.
Visit www.strongenergy.com/how-we-help/renewable-heat-incentive/ to learn more about the RHI, and other heating solutions from the Strong Energy Group
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-25 “Harnessing geothermal resources can provide a steady stream of energy in all seasons"
- 2022-01-24 Heating greenhouses with thermal battery
- 2022-01-19 Geothermal heat main installation begins
- 2022-01-17 UK Climate Change Agreements help ease Climate Change Levy tax for Horticulture sectors
- 2022-01-13 How to make sure greenhouse heater doesn't go to waste
- 2022-01-04 CAN: Passive solar greenhouse grows in cold climate with no heating cost
- 2022-01-04 UK: New energy project enables growers to access lower-cost heat
- 2022-01-03 Dutch strawberry grower gets energy from heat network
- 2021-12-22 "The future of horticulture offers plenty of sustainable energy opportunities"
- 2021-12-20 "Dutch government takes big risks with gas policy"
- 2021-12-16 UK: New opportunity for companies to give excess heat to growers
- 2021-12-16 Alternative use of artificial quarry lakes as heat source for greenhouses
- 2021-12-16 Growing wasabi in Iceland with geothermal heat
- 2021-12-15 Growers are offered new energy generation option: burning vegetable residue
- 2021-12-14 Methods of using ecological sources of clean energy in the cultivation of bell pepper seedlings
- 2021-12-13 New geothermal drilling started at Dutch bell pepper grower
- 2021-12-13 "Attention for gas alternatives is increasing"
- 2021-12-09 $10m investment in geothermal energy for greenhouses in Turkey
- 2021-12-09 Denmark: 40% fewer tomatoes because of the high gas prices
- 2021-12-09 Enabling informed decision-making for greenhouse supplemental lighting