- Grower and Project Planner Vertical Farming - Aarhus - Denmark
- Financieel Administratief medewerk(st)er
- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America
- Senior Product Coordinator Beans
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Medewerker Productmanagement
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- Whitefly prevention with liquid nutritional plant enhancer
- Derek Hargreaves ‘A Remarkable Man’
- "The number of high-tech greenhouses in Poland has grown significantly in recent years"
- CAN (ON): “We are moving into the strawberry category as a united front"
- "We can produce up to 2.5 times more from the same acreage"
Top 5 -last month
- "The container is essential to determine the quality of the plant"
- Finland: 11.000m2 hybrid vertical farm constructed near Helsinki
- Here are last year's best read articles: vertical farming, strawberries and sustainable initiatives
- “I have to throw away my crops because of energy prices”
- "In a decade, only a handful of greenhouse companies will survive"
Golden Wing Mau joins hands with Bayer CropScience, improving daily vegetable and fruit supply for 1,000,000 Chinese consumers
According to the agreement, Golden Wing Mau and Bayer CropScience will cooperate on supply chain innovations of vegetables and fruits, food safety improvement, and marketing channel development and promotion. “As experts in fresh vegetables and fruit, we are committed to service our million customers with premium quality vegetables and fruits every day” says Mr. Jason, general manager of Golden Wing Mau, “and by working together with Bayer CropScience Vegetable Seeds we will improve the sustainable development of our production, constantly creating new value, and create a better life quality for consumers!”
“As the global specialist in vegetable seeds we are honoured to support the vision of Golden Wing Mau with our specialized organization, innovative varieties and expertise”, states Mr. Rolf Schrauwen, global head of marketing of Bayer CropScience Vegetable Seeds, “With our global network, and sharing innovations and insights at local level, we actively contribute to a profitable business with sustainable, healthy and tasty vegetables and fruits.”
For more information
Bayer CropScience Corporate Communications
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-24 Production of Dutch company's new site's screen cloth begins
- 2022-01-24 Dutch horticulture protests to draw attention to energy crisis
- 2022-01-21 Business trends in China's agri-horticultural sector in the coming years
- 2022-01-21 US (NC): Allison Ballantyne appointed new assistant manager with environmental horticulture program
- 2022-01-21 Snow load damages greenhouse roof in Louis Creek Industrial Park
- 2022-01-21 Rise in differing cargo theft types driven by conditions at congested US ports
- 2022-01-21 "Lead times for material procurement have become significantly longer"
- 2022-01-21 Gruppo Libretti converts 20 hectares to organic cultivation techniques
- 2022-01-20 Fruit and vegetable shortages to worsen as trucker shortages increase
- 2022-01-20 Sakata Seed America welcomes senior biotechnology manager
- 2022-01-20 Bruno Cheval appointed as new CEO of CleanGreens
- 2022-01-20 US (AZ): Agtech to take part in $25 million high-tech farming project
- 2022-01-20 "We are attracting a lot of interest from abroad"
- 2022-01-20 Eco-kultura to invest 200 million in greenhouses in Voronezh region
- 2022-01-19 CEA Advisors teams up with Parus-Europe for crop specific Strawberry Growtainers
- 2022-01-19 CAN (ON): “We are moving into the strawberry category as a united front"
- 2022-01-19 Machine rental option provides greater flexibility
- 2022-01-19 France: Joint R&D project to develop innovative beauty products
- 2022-01-19 Dutch online supermarket now offers vertically farmed greens
- 2022-01-19 "The demand for blackberries and in particular organic berries is certainly growing"