- Executive Director, Stakeholder Relations & Industry Growth - Canada
- Marketing Manager - Chicago IL
- Grower and Project Planner Vertical Farming - Aarhus - Denmark
- Financieel Administratief medewerk(st)er
- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America, Argentina, Ecuador, Columbia
- Senior Product Coordinator Beans
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Specialist Kwekersrecht en Merkenrecht
- Sales Manager - Germany
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- Whitefly prevention with liquid nutritional plant enhancer
- Derek Hargreaves ‘A Remarkable Man’
- "The number of high-tech greenhouses in Poland has grown significantly in recent years"
- CAN (ON): “We are moving into the strawberry category as a united front"
- "We can produce up to 2.5 times more from the same acreage"
Top 5 -last month
- "The container is essential to determine the quality of the plant"
- Finland: 11.000m2 hybrid vertical farm constructed near Helsinki
- Here are last year's best read articles: vertical farming, strawberries and sustainable initiatives
- “I have to throw away my crops because of energy prices”
- "In a decade, only a handful of greenhouse companies will survive"
F&S Produce launches Sam’s Fresh Salsa to test markets
Sam Pipitone, President and CEO at F&S, stated, “We are very excited to introduce our all natural Sam’s Fresh Salsa to all the retail and food service customers in the Northeast and Mid Atlantic States. We developed this product to duplicate the all natural salsa we made at F&S Produce for company parties and special events. Sam’s Fresh Salsa was introduced to the test market areas in 2013 and has become an extremely successful brand in those markets with tremendous consumer loyalty. Sam’s Fresh Salsa is an all natural product which makes it a perfect extension of the freshness and safety commitment we have at F&S Produce Company”.
Doug Nicoll, Director of Technical Services at F&S, indicated, “The packaging is superior in that the tamper-evident film seal and cover are leakproof and can reseal tightly to help preserve leftover salsa. The customer can clearly view the fresh, colourful salsa on store shelves. As a certified SQF 2000 company with comprehensive food safety and quality systems, the customer can feel assured of fresh, wholesome, tasty salsa”.
F&S worked closely with our retail test market partners to make sure we had the proper taste profile, price point and promotional strategy for Sam’s Fresh Salsa. Sam Burleson, VP of Sales & Marketing at F&S, stated, “Sam’s Fresh Salsa will launch in our new full colour preprinted film sealed containers and will be available in mild, medium, hot and mango/pineapple varieties. We will tailor a promotional strategy with each retailer to ensure we develop programs that create excitement and deliver the fresh, all natural message to the consumer. With the introduction of Sam’s Fresh Salsa the consumer now has a clear choice to purchase a fresh all natural alternative to the existing processed salsa brands”.
For more information:
F&S Produce Company
Tel: +1 772-257-6764
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-26 "It is more challenging to grow in South Korea than in the Netherlands"
- 2022-01-26 US: Lighting partnership to market LED growing lights
- 2022-01-26 The 6th anniversary of the Stefix 135 ground cover floor sweeper
- 2022-01-26 Pandemic workforce modelling tool to help keep produce flowing to retail shelves
- 2022-01-26 Mellantas cucumber nursery continues under new ownership
- 2022-01-26 Switzerland: Vertical farming pilot plant in operation
- 2022-01-26 China: The sun is shining on the Dutch-style greenhouse at Fancun Town industrial town
- 2022-01-26 China: Haisheng modern agricultural intelligent greenhouse project to speed up construction
- 2022-01-26 Ørjan Aukland appointed as new CEO of GreenCap Solutions
- 2022-01-26 Plenty raises another $400 million
- 2022-01-25 Two Australian family brands partner together to celebrate loved Aussie produce in pickled form
- 2022-01-25 US (IN): New greenhouses to bring $258M investment, 185 jobs to South Bend
- 2022-01-25 Swiss crop electrophysiology specialist is a registered B Corporation
- 2022-01-25 The pink ribbed Cassarosa tomato is awarded the 2022 Flavor of the Year award
- 2022-01-25 Calls for proposals to promote European agri-food products launched
- 2022-01-25 "Our facility can be customized based on your needs and type of crop"
- 2022-01-24 Dutch horticulture protests to draw attention to energy crisis
- 2022-01-24 Production of Dutch company's new site's screen cloth begins
- 2022-01-21 Business trends in China's agri-horticultural sector in the coming years
- 2022-01-21 US (NC): Allison Ballantyne appointed new assistant manager with environmental horticulture program