- Executive Director, Stakeholder Relations & Industry Growth - Canada
- Marketing Manager - Chicago IL
- Grower and Project Planner Vertical Farming - Aarhus - Denmark
- Financieel Administratief medewerk(st)er
- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America, Argentina, Ecuador, Columbia
- Senior Product Coordinator Beans
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Specialist Kwekersrecht en Merkenrecht
- Sales Manager - Germany
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- Whitefly prevention with liquid nutritional plant enhancer
- Derek Hargreaves ‘A Remarkable Man’
- "The number of high-tech greenhouses in Poland has grown significantly in recent years"
- CAN (ON): “We are moving into the strawberry category as a united front"
- "We can produce up to 2.5 times more from the same acreage"
Top 5 -last month
- "The container is essential to determine the quality of the plant"
- Finland: 11.000m2 hybrid vertical farm constructed near Helsinki
- Here are last year's best read articles: vertical farming, strawberries and sustainable initiatives
- “I have to throw away my crops because of energy prices”
- "In a decade, only a handful of greenhouse companies will survive"
Australia: 9.60-m foil wide-span greenhouse for coastal resort Noosa
In the meantime the first fruits have been harvested and have reached the population of Queensland. For this project Van der Hoeven carried out the engineering, delivery and construction supervision of the foil greenhouse, including the water engineering and electrotechnical installations. A heating and cooling system is not necessary for this region because the climate is tropical. However, double foil has been applied for better insulation to prevent heat from escaping during the night.
Most of the work has been carried out by local Australian companies, under the supervision of a Dutch supervisor. An entire Dutch team was flown in for the specialist work of covering the roof with foil. Also, one of our own people started up the computer on site.
For more information
Van der Hoeven
Vrij Harnasch 124
2635 BZ Den Hoorn
Tel: (+31) 88 262 66 66
Fax: (+31) 88 262 66 99
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-25 Heating a greenhouse with sugar factory waste water in Ankara
- 2022-01-25 Calgary greenhouse to be built this spring to extend growing season
- 2022-01-25 Belize: Ministry of Agriculture busy helping with backyard gardens, greenhouses
- 2022-01-25 Albanian vegetable exports down
- 2022-01-25 Cambodia: Public-private Agriculture 4.0 greenhouse deal struck
- 2022-01-24 KUBO's Eef ter Laak leaves for Canada
- 2022-01-21 How one farm cured the cold to grow year-round
- 2022-01-21 Dartford Science and Technology College raises funds to build food forest and greenhouse
- 2022-01-21 Antalya municipality donates 6,000 square meters of greenhouse nylon to growers
- 2022-01-20 Floods damage 200 hectares of vegetable greenhouses in Kumluca, Antalya
- 2022-01-20 Seeing green: Frederick-based greenhouse lettuce grower prepares for expansion
- 2022-01-19 India: Mahindra fixes cyclone damaged greenhouse
- 2022-01-14 Building a greenhouse in Central Mexico
- 2022-01-14 NL: Bom Group builds world's tallest greenhouse at Floriade
- 2022-01-13 US (IL): Yorkville being considered for industrial greenhouse
- 2022-01-13 Over 1,000 plastic greenhouses built in Tianjin, China to grow high-end fruit and vegetable
- 2022-01-11 Next-generation greenhouses will be completely solar powered
- 2022-01-10 Rolling out three new farms in the UK
- 2022-01-07 Greenhouse installations promote additional income for agricultural industry in winter
- 2022-01-06 US (OR): Aquaponics and greenhouses to grow produce year-round