- Assistant Nursery Manager - Tasmania, Australia
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Irrigation Manager - Tasmania or Victoria
- Chief Executive Officer Hortifrut IG Berries
- Head of Operations - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Greenhouse grower / production manager - Brazil
- Experienced International Trade Specialist
- Packaging Supervisor
- Nursery Production Manager South Australia
- Advisor / Account manager horticulture Japan
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Russia's Gazprom cuts off natural-gas supply to the Netherlands
- New semi-closed greenhouse solution launched
- "Minimizing the work in the greenhouse is our main goal"
- Can the Dutch vegetable greenhouse chain bear the increasing costs?
- How a safari camp in the heart of Kenya’s Masai Mara is harvesting 200kg monthly
Consumer brand Certi offers opportunities for growers
With this, it provides a complete overview of the products on offer that takes the seasons into account in a fully closed chain. Along with the horticultural products, Certi offers high-quality soil and fertiliser in unique packages.
By uniting its selection of top producers and their products under one consumer brand, Certi guarantees a constant quality of the horticultural product. By linking this guarantee to a brand, Certi generates continuing familiarity with it among consumers.
Do you have any suitable products and are you prepared to meet high requirements for product quality? Then you can participate in Certi and profit from the distinctive power of this brand.
Certi is being sold successfully at 11 sales points, particularly in Germany. The shops are arranged in a recognisable style with distinctive POS-material, while in garden centres the Shop-in-Shop model is used.
Through the clever combination of Category Management and sourcing of the high-quality product, Certi is able to create value for the grower and the consumer. The consumer gets a product that can be enjoyed for a long time, and with the correct price proposition, this added value can be passed back to the grower. Clustering of product and rising sales figures are generating a need for greater volume of a high-quality supply.
Watch the instruction film for German customers about the Certi care products:
Are you interested in this?
In the autumn, growers' meetings will be organised to inform growers about the possibilities that participation in Certi offers.
For more information, visit www.floraholland.com
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-06-27 “This unique tomato variety is a diamond in the rough”
- 2022-06-23 Canadian greens distributor launches new salad kit line
- 2022-06-23 The Australian digital harvesting solution's yielding has improved productivity from pre-commercial trials
- 2022-06-21 Light Science Technologies launches all-in-one sensorGROW
- 2022-06-20 Tendernay, a wine infused with broccoli
- 2022-06-20 Canadian greenhouse growers win in local and international competitions
- 2022-06-16 New platform for insight in sustainability risks in fresh produce launched
- 2022-06-15 Protecting your HVAC from moisture, corrosion and geckos
- 2022-06-15 France: Les Crudettes presents a new packaging
- 2022-06-08 Eco-friendly sachets extend life of fruit and veg outside refrigerator
- 2022-06-08 “We’re fast-tracking this tomato variety”
- 2022-06-07 "We've built a truly solid box over the years”
- 2022-06-06 "We want to give tissue culture seedlings a good start"
- 2022-06-02 "Metal tomato truss support brings plastic-free cultivation waste within reach"
- 2022-06-01 "In the first quarter, Mexican berry exports exceeded those of tequila, beer and avocado"
- 2022-05-31 Man eats three Carolina Reaper chilies in 8.7 sec like it's nothing
- 2022-05-30 Berry Gardens launches new snack pot berries with new brand The Berry Collective
- 2022-05-30 New high-flavor berries launched
- 2022-05-27 Award winning British bred Eves Delight strawberries back in season
- 2022-05-24 Water-resistant paper brings plastic alternative