Top 5 -yesterday
- Taking the wisdom from indoor farming and bringing it into greenhouses
- Top tips for growing lettuce in a greenhouse
- Greenhouse grower purchases 75-acre greenhouse in Jalisco, Mexico
- "One thing's sure: there will be less lit cultivation next season"
- New type of strawberry harvester introduced to the market
Top 5 -last month
Emerald Coast Growers resource guide makes it easy for customers to find best sellers
Emerald Coast Growers has released its 2014-15 Resource Guide, featuring varietal and marketing information for perennials, grasses and tropicals.
“The 2014-15 Resource Guide empowers growers and brokers with the latest knowledge on current trends, selling trajectories and performance where it counts—in the garden,” says Cheri Markowitz, Sales Manager. “We’ve sifted through the explosion in genetics worldwide to make it easier for customers to find the performers they—and their customers—demand and deserve.”
With more than 60 new varieties including additions to the popular Pennisetum Royal Collection and a hot new crop of Terra Nova Nurseries Heuchera, the offering continues to be one of the industry’s most diverse. The company’s Native Wonders collection of ornamental North American native grasses and perennials continues to expand, and succulents continue their boutique reign.
Full-colour, professionally shot photos set off the collection of perennials, speciality plants, the industry’s largest selection of ornamental grasses and the company’s exclusives including Andropogon ‘Rain Dance’PPAF, Muhlenbergia capillaris ‘Fast Forward’, Panicum virgatum ‘Hot Rod’ and Stokesia laevis ‘Divinity’.
For more information or to order any of Emerald Coast Growers’ products, call 877-804-7277 or visit www.ecgrowers.com.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-08-10 Top tips for growing lettuce in a greenhouse
- 2022-08-09 "Drought will affect economy, not food supply"
- 2022-08-09 Uganda: Soilless farming highlights Kabale Farm Clinic
- 2022-08-09 Regulation of fleshy fruit ripening: From transcription factors to epigenetic modifications
- 2022-08-09 Mapping fruit characteristics faster with vision and AI
- 2022-08-08 Growing fruits and vegetables on the roof of the MIN in Toulouse
- 2022-08-08 Covered cultivation extends soft fruit season
- 2022-08-08 Pink and White strawberries soon to hit Aussie market
- 2022-08-08 "Fulvic acid encourages optimal growth in all plant phases"
- 2022-07-22 US (VA): Inside the Goochland greenhouse trying to create the freshest lettuce in town
- 2022-07-22 Powering plant growth with solar instead of photosynthesis more efficient?
- 2022-07-21 Prediction of strawberry fruit yield based on cultivar-specific growth models
- 2022-07-21 Crop change in Southern Europe greenhouses
- 2022-07-20 Take a look in the RIPE facility
- 2022-07-20 Higher productivity and earliness are the story behind these pink greenhouses
- 2022-07-19 SpaceX Dragon docks with ISS carrying research and fresh vegetables
- 2022-07-19 A satellite view of Almeria's sea of greenhouses
- 2022-07-18 New sprayer for strawberries and low-growing crops
- 2022-07-18 Texan urban farms donates one million servings
- 2022-07-18 Asia’s new agricultural revolution: Planting a high-tech future