- Head Grower Greenhouse Canada
- Post Entry Quarantine Facility Manager
- Economic Policy Officer Agri-Tech Kentucky
- Licensing Manager North America
- Junior Sales Executive
- Fruit Breeder/Trait Discovery Scientist
- General Manager
- Regional Sales Manager – DACH Region
- Country Manager – Italy
- Country Manager – Spain
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- “Black growbags could benefit vegetable crops as well”
- Latvia: First greenhouse to grow cucumbers under LEDs uses landfill waste to produce energy
- "Moisture is the big danger in the next two months"
- US (OH): 80 Acres Farms makes layoffs as tech job crunch continues
- "Even light intensity at every spot in the greenhouse"
Top 5 -last month
- How farmers are cutting out supermarkets
- Higher light transmission and lower heat demand with double foil greenhouse
- Combining vertical farming and greenhouse horticulture to decentralize lettuce production
- 30MHz declared bankrupt, curator 'optimistic about restart'
- Fresh produce chain hit by Lakeside Produce’s bankruptcy
Precision Growing, a must for emission free production
Andrew Lee of Grodan held a presentation at the GreenTech fair Amsterdam about this subject. The presentation will address the key issues and thought processes related to formulating and implementing an irrigation strategy in order to optimize production, fruit quality and minimize emission. Particular focus will be placed on how to optimize substrate performance by taking simple measures.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-01-25 “Our dehumidifiers still control humidity after 13 years”
- 2023-01-24 Chilly Arizona temperatures and winds impact lettuce production
- 2023-01-24 Organic farm results higher than for conventional farms
- 2023-01-24 Grower guidelines released for strawberry variety Malling Centenary
- 2023-01-23 Exotic vegetables bloom in India's desert state of Rajasthan
- 2023-01-20 "For a long time, iceberg lettuce was much too cheap"
- 2023-01-18 "Traditional winter vegetables seem to be filling greenhouse vegetable supply gap"
- 2023-01-18 US (GA): Kennesaw State-based mushroom farming business takes honors at innovation challenge
- 2023-01-18 In Iceland, greens are grown in geothermal-heated greenhouses
- 2023-01-18 US (PA): Penn State assists Cameroonian refugees with specialty mushroom ventures
- 2023-01-16 Growers with the Real Organic Project present real ideas for solutions
- 2023-01-13 Eating dark green vegetables can aid in losing visceral fat
- 2023-01-13 The Tea Podcast with Camille Schuneman of Cajun Acres Hydroponic Greenhouse
- 2023-01-13 Photo report: Record attendance for International Soft Fruit Conference
- 2023-01-12 "Plant loss? Investigate what causes it"
- 2023-01-12 UAE: “Growing in soil is more expensive, but the plant is so much better”
- 2023-01-12 Local farmers growing vegetables in underused spaces feed Singapore sustainably
- 2023-01-11 US: New bulletin on transitioning to organic production released
- 2023-01-11 Indonesian agriculture minister impressed by how UAE grows fruits and vegetables in desert
- 2023-01-10 14 weeks after sowing first crop of strawberries grown on rockwool