- Grower and Project Planner Vertical Farming - Aarhus - Denmark
- Financieel Administratief medewerk(st)er
- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America, Argentina, Ecuador, Columbia
- Senior Product Coordinator Beans
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Medewerker Productmanagement
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- Whitefly prevention with liquid nutritional plant enhancer
- Derek Hargreaves ‘A Remarkable Man’
- "The number of high-tech greenhouses in Poland has grown significantly in recent years"
- CAN (ON): “We are moving into the strawberry category as a united front"
- "We can produce up to 2.5 times more from the same acreage"
Top 5 -last month
- "The container is essential to determine the quality of the plant"
- Finland: 11.000m2 hybrid vertical farm constructed near Helsinki
- Here are last year's best read articles: vertical farming, strawberries and sustainable initiatives
- “I have to throw away my crops because of energy prices”
- "In a decade, only a handful of greenhouse companies will survive"
Precision Growing, a must for emission free production
Andrew Lee of Grodan held a presentation at the GreenTech fair Amsterdam about this subject. The presentation will address the key issues and thought processes related to formulating and implementing an irrigation strategy in order to optimize production, fruit quality and minimize emission. Particular focus will be placed on how to optimize substrate performance by taking simple measures.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-25 South Africa: A rooftop hops farm in the city
- 2022-01-25 Underground gardens: electricity-effective and earth-friendly increasing practices
- 2022-01-24 US: Produce imports plug winter gaps
- 2022-01-24 Former janitor now enjoys planting veggies
- 2022-01-24 Colder temperatures slow organic lettuce production
- 2022-01-24 UK: How to clean a 5 acre tomato greenhouse
- 2022-01-20 Strawberry growers welcome multiple benefits of new biocontrols applicator
- 2022-01-20 How to control the temperature of a saffron farm?
- 2022-01-19 Gazan farmers adopt green economy to reap financial harvest
- 2022-01-18 Philippines: Antique’s upland farmers start planting greenhouse crops
- 2022-01-17 "Year-round snack cucumbers thanks to an optimal LED light recipe"
- 2022-01-17 How to prepare a greenhouse for winter cloudy and snowy days
- 2022-01-14 Changhua's cherry tomatoes have been fully ordered before harvesting
- 2022-01-14 Gigantic cabbage from southern Taiwan ‘listens to music’ every day
- 2022-01-14 UK: 12,000 tomatoes from two plants at Sea Spring Seeds
- 2022-01-14 Japan is testing grow-in-a-bag plant technology in space
- 2022-01-14 Vertical technology keeps strawberries warm in gutters
- 2022-01-13 "The container is essential to determine the quality of the plant"
- 2022-01-12 Climate smart agriculture farmers on the rise in Dagana, Bhutan
- 2022-01-07 In a 1000 sq ft garden, Patna man grows over 100 varieties of fruits & veggies