- Executive Director, Stakeholder Relations & Industry Growth - Canada
- Marketing Manager - Chicago IL
- Grower and Project Planner Vertical Farming - Aarhus - Denmark
- Financieel Administratief medewerk(st)er
- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America, Argentina, Ecuador, Columbia
- Senior Product Coordinator Beans
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Medewerker Productmanagement
- Sales Manager - Germany
Top 5 -yesterday
- Robotic system for tomato plant lowering
- US (IN): New greenhouses to bring $258M investment, 185 jobs to South Bend
- The 10 hottest chili peppers in the world
- The pink ribbed Cassarosa tomato is awarded the 2022 Flavor of the Year award
- Growers could measure fruit and vegetable vitamin content themselves
Top 5 -last week
- Whitefly prevention with liquid nutritional plant enhancer
- Derek Hargreaves ‘A Remarkable Man’
- "The number of high-tech greenhouses in Poland has grown significantly in recent years"
- CAN (ON): “We are moving into the strawberry category as a united front"
- "We can produce up to 2.5 times more from the same acreage"
Top 5 -last month
- "The container is essential to determine the quality of the plant"
- Finland: 11.000m2 hybrid vertical farm constructed near Helsinki
- Here are last year's best read articles: vertical farming, strawberries and sustainable initiatives
- “I have to throw away my crops because of energy prices”
- "In a decade, only a handful of greenhouse companies will survive"
Netherlands: Preparations mechatronics and robotics event in full swing
Mapping the needs and labour issues of horticultural entrepreneurs is an important first step, as is the identification of technical possibilities (within and outside the sector). Demokwekerij Westland is therefore currently working with various (technical) suppliers.
Several selected companies (such as Metazet/Formflex, Visser Horti Systems, Lacquey, Koat and Pliant) are contemplating the nature of their contribution to the event. Organizations like Haagse Hogeschool, InHolland, WUR, TNO and TU Delft have already agreed to participate.
Visitors can enjoy the latest in various robotics, such as mechatronics, pneumatics, power transmission, hydraulics, electronics and vision systems.
For questions or planned visits, please contact us via email@example.com or 0174-385600, ask for Roy Wubben.
The IDC robotics is made possible by the European Fund for Regional Development of the European Union and a contribution by Zuid Holland province.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-25 Vertical farming: A sustainable future?
- 2022-01-25 Research on urban gardening (RUG) 2022 virtual field day
- 2022-01-24 Omafra webinar on Covid supports & updates for agri-food operators
- 2022-01-24 Penn State Extension hosts greenhouse growers day
- 2022-01-24 New project aims for more pest-resilient food options in Bangladesh and the Philippines
- 2022-01-21 Brassica & leafy salad conference announcement
- 2022-01-20 Demo for hydroponic lettuce varieties
- 2022-01-20 Zimtrade turns to Dubai as gateway to Middle East
- 2022-01-20 US midwest greenhouse launches contest to win salad for a year
- 2022-01-19 Growth opportunities for AgriTech between Maryland and the Netherlands
- 2022-01-18 Eagle Academy for Young Men of Harlem celebrates opening of hydroponic class
- 2022-01-18 Colorful pallet of vegetables in the spotlight
- 2022-01-18 India: Offering freshlings and to-be-launched food computers
- 2022-01-18 AquaFarm & NovelFarm postponed
- 2022-01-18 Learn about hydroponic gardening
- 2022-01-17 BE CLIMATE supports Veganuary – again
- 2022-01-17 Upcoming Webinar – Priva's BioLogics for Plant Growth
- 2022-01-13 HortEx Vietnam rescheduled to 1 – 3 March 2023
- 2022-01-12 World Expo 2020 Dubai highlights Dutch horticulture technique
- 2022-01-12 Jonathan Webb, Founder & CEO, AppHarvest to join Indoor AgCon's speakers list