- Managing Director, UK
- Teelt Specialist Potplanten
- Sales Manager Bio / Netherlands
- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- “Significantly better results with new Iron fertilizers”
- What is the status of tomato brown rugose fruit virus in Europe?
- Race to emission-free greenhouse cultivation pushes growers to keep innovating
- BASF’s vegetable seeds and IUNU partner to advance digital phenotyping for hydroponic lettuce
- Infarm to make strategy shift, cuts 500 jobs
Top 5 -last month
- UK growers stop planting and put nurseries on sale amidst energy crisis and labor shortage
- "You can't grow on water without lights"
- "Our foliage plants grow bigger, faster, and more efficiently"
- "High-tech farmer AppHarvest is running out of money"
- Mobile aeroponic system requires less maintenance and guarantees even irrigation
GEO-T Expo informs about future markets in East Africa
At the event entitled "Deep Geothermics in East Africa" experts will offer first-hand knowledge to participants. Small and middle-sized companies in particular may gather useful information how to gain entry to a growing market and establish valuable initial contacts, too.
The event is being organised by the Chamber of Foreign Trade in Kenya, the International Coordination Office of GtV (IGO) as well as energiewaechter GmbH. The event is being supported by Exportinitiative Erneuerbare Energien ("Export Initiative for Renewable Energies") and the Federal Ministry of Economic Affairs and Energy.
For more information, visit geotexpo.com
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-12-05 Israel: Agrovoltaics project researches potential of obtaining renewable energy
- 2022-12-01 "In 2030, geothermal contribution to heat production will have quadrupled"
- 2022-11-30 US: Tomatoes and solar panels could go well together
- 2022-11-25 Sustainable energy use in horticulture - heating with biomass
- 2022-11-25 "If we continue like this, everyone will get their turn eventually"
- 2022-11-23 NL: Crisis update: Normal temperatures, abnormal gas prices
- 2022-11-21 "Most growers confuse energy saving with transparency"
- 2022-11-17 Full control of the amount of light in the greenhouse
- 2022-11-14 VB signs contract for installation geothermal heat project Maasdijk
- 2022-11-11 35% savings on electricity costs through LED grow light system
- 2022-11-08 Threat to greenhouse crops due to EU energy crisis
- 2022-11-08 Sealed greenhouses: worth the investment?
- 2022-11-07 Crisis update: TTF short-term gas price remains higher than seems logical
- 2022-11-04 UK: Energy bill relief scheme guidance for CHP
- 2022-11-04 NL: High gas price or additional The Hague policy? Which reduces greenhouse horticulture emissions the most?
- 2022-11-04 How to choose an energy-efficient HVAC system
- 2022-11-03 US (MA): Adams' Full Well Farm celebrates 'climate battery' greenhouse
- 2022-10-31 High energy prices are another test for the resilience of EU food producers
- 2022-10-24 "Need for deployment of batteries at large solar generators increasingly urgent"
- 2022-10-19 “In some situations, using artificial lights can be just too expensive”