- Grower and Project Planner Vertical Farming - Aarhus - Denmark
- Financieel Administratief medewerk(st)er
- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America, Argentina, Ecuador, Columbia
- Senior Product Coordinator Beans
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Medewerker Productmanagement
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- Whitefly prevention with liquid nutritional plant enhancer
- Derek Hargreaves ‘A Remarkable Man’
- "The number of high-tech greenhouses in Poland has grown significantly in recent years"
- CAN (ON): “We are moving into the strawberry category as a united front"
- "We can produce up to 2.5 times more from the same acreage"
Top 5 -last month
- "The container is essential to determine the quality of the plant"
- Finland: 11.000m2 hybrid vertical farm constructed near Helsinki
- Here are last year's best read articles: vertical farming, strawberries and sustainable initiatives
- “I have to throw away my crops because of energy prices”
- "In a decade, only a handful of greenhouse companies will survive"
Hortifeeds introduces advanced fruit nutrition products and distribution of Plant Impact InCa®
HortiBoost combines the Biostimulation power of 19 essential amino acids, humic acid, fulvic acid, seaweed extract and major and minor nutrients from organic and inorganic sources. HortiBoost has been developed for both foliar and fertigation application, facilitating maximum utilisation of nutrients and water for optimal growth efficiency.
HortiHumic Complex is modified potassium humate, providing humic and fulvic acids, organic nutrients and carbon and is soluble in irrigation water. Humic and fulvic acid complex aid the uptake of nutrients by plants, stabilise pH and increase nutrient retention and exchange in growing media. Other benefits include an increase in beneficial soil microbial populations and additional abiotic stress tolerance of crops.
Plant Impact InCa® is an advanced foliar fertiliser used to optimise movement and systemic distribution of calcium in soft fruit. InCa® minimises calcium-based disorders and improves overall plant health and fruit firmness, giving longer shelf-life and reduced soft rots. InCa® can be applied at any growth stage and should be progressively applied through the crop’s life to ensure good calcium availability.
HortiBoost, HortiHumic Complex and Plant Impact InCa® combine well with HortipHix soluble fertiliser in advanced soft fruit nutrition programmes, to give high yields of quality, firm fruit.
HortipHix fertilisers have been developed specifically for use in hard water (with more than 150 mg/l bicarbonate) and are designed to provide plants with a robust feed while also reducing water hardness and pH and making calcium ions available in the hard water. The low pH of the stock solution prevents formation of insoluble precipitate, dripper blockages. In addition carbonate deposits on leaves are reduced and there is less need for separate acidification of irrigation water.
Visitors to the Hortifeeds stand at Fruit Focus will be able to see the extensive range of fertilisers available. These now include comprehensive collections of water soluble, granular, dry powder and liquid fertilisers, together with ranges of specialist nutrient and plant health products.
Hortifeeds can be found at stand 104 at FruitFocus in the United Kingdom on the 23rd of July 2014.
For more information
T: +44 (0)7973410959
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-25 "Our facility can be customized based on your needs and type of crop"
- 2022-01-25 Swiss crop electrophysiology specialist is a registered B Corporation
- 2022-01-25 The pink ribbed Cassarosa tomato is awarded the 2022 Flavor of the Year award
- 2022-01-25 Calls for proposals to promote European agri-food products launched
- 2022-01-25 US (IN): New greenhouses to bring $258M investment, 185 jobs to South Bend
- 2022-01-25 Two Australian family brands partner together to celebrate loved Aussie produce in pickled form
- 2022-01-24 Production of Dutch company's new site's screen cloth begins
- 2022-01-24 Dutch horticulture protests to draw attention to energy crisis
- 2022-01-21 Business trends in China's agri-horticultural sector in the coming years
- 2022-01-21 US (NC): Allison Ballantyne appointed new assistant manager with environmental horticulture program
- 2022-01-21 Snow load damages greenhouse roof in Louis Creek Industrial Park
- 2022-01-21 Rise in differing cargo theft types driven by conditions at congested US ports
- 2022-01-21 "Lead times for material procurement have become significantly longer"
- 2022-01-21 Gruppo Libretti converts 20 hectares to organic cultivation techniques
- 2022-01-20 Fruit and vegetable shortages to worsen as trucker shortages increase
- 2022-01-20 Sakata Seed America welcomes senior biotechnology manager
- 2022-01-20 Bruno Cheval appointed as new CEO of CleanGreens
- 2022-01-20 US (AZ): Agtech to take part in $25 million high-tech farming project
- 2022-01-20 "We are attracting a lot of interest from abroad"
- 2022-01-20 Eco-kultura to invest 200 million in greenhouses in Voronezh region