- Head Grower Greenhouse Canada
- Post Entry Quarantine Facility Manager
- Economic Policy Officer Agri-Tech Kentucky
- Licensing Manager North America
- Junior Sales Executive
- Fruit Breeder/Trait Discovery Scientist
- General Manager
- Regional Sales Manager – DACH Region
- Country Manager – Italy
- Country Manager – Spain
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- “Black growbags could benefit vegetable crops as well”
- Latvia: First greenhouse to grow cucumbers under LEDs uses landfill waste to produce energy
- "Moisture is the big danger in the next two months"
- US (OH): 80 Acres Farms makes layoffs as tech job crunch continues
- "Even light intensity at every spot in the greenhouse"
Top 5 -last month
- How farmers are cutting out supermarkets
- Higher light transmission and lower heat demand with double foil greenhouse
- Combining vertical farming and greenhouse horticulture to decentralize lettuce production
- 30MHz declared bankrupt, curator 'optimistic about restart'
- Fresh produce chain hit by Lakeside Produce’s bankruptcy
Hortifeeds introduces advanced fruit nutrition products and distribution of Plant Impact InCa®
HortiBoost combines the Biostimulation power of 19 essential amino acids, humic acid, fulvic acid, seaweed extract and major and minor nutrients from organic and inorganic sources. HortiBoost has been developed for both foliar and fertigation application, facilitating maximum utilisation of nutrients and water for optimal growth efficiency.
HortiHumic Complex is modified potassium humate, providing humic and fulvic acids, organic nutrients and carbon and is soluble in irrigation water. Humic and fulvic acid complex aid the uptake of nutrients by plants, stabilise pH and increase nutrient retention and exchange in growing media. Other benefits include an increase in beneficial soil microbial populations and additional abiotic stress tolerance of crops.
Plant Impact InCa® is an advanced foliar fertiliser used to optimise movement and systemic distribution of calcium in soft fruit. InCa® minimises calcium-based disorders and improves overall plant health and fruit firmness, giving longer shelf-life and reduced soft rots. InCa® can be applied at any growth stage and should be progressively applied through the crop’s life to ensure good calcium availability.
HortiBoost, HortiHumic Complex and Plant Impact InCa® combine well with HortipHix soluble fertiliser in advanced soft fruit nutrition programmes, to give high yields of quality, firm fruit.
HortipHix fertilisers have been developed specifically for use in hard water (with more than 150 mg/l bicarbonate) and are designed to provide plants with a robust feed while also reducing water hardness and pH and making calcium ions available in the hard water. The low pH of the stock solution prevents formation of insoluble precipitate, dripper blockages. In addition carbonate deposits on leaves are reduced and there is less need for separate acidification of irrigation water.
Visitors to the Hortifeeds stand at Fruit Focus will be able to see the extensive range of fertilisers available. These now include comprehensive collections of water soluble, granular, dry powder and liquid fertilisers, together with ranges of specialist nutrient and plant health products.
Hortifeeds can be found at stand 104 at FruitFocus in the United Kingdom on the 23rd of July 2014.
For more information
T: +44 (0)7973410959
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-01-27 Investigating the right plant spectrum on Chinese medicinal crops
- 2023-01-27 NL: Future Crops goes bankrupt
- 2023-01-27 Cascades launches new eco-friendly packaging for fresh fruits and vegetables
- 2023-01-27 Italian vegetable harvesters are partnering with the Netherlands
- 2023-01-27 Growy acquires assets and team of Kalera International (&ever)
- 2023-01-27 Avedon joins Kind Technologies’ growth journey within the horticulture greenhouse market
- 2023-01-27 Farm Credit Canada is the lead investor in the Global Pioneer Fund
- 2023-01-27 Stolze moves to new shiny headquarter
- 2023-01-27 CAN: Land Betterment acquires 50% ownership in greenhouse operations
- 2023-01-27 Israeli startup growing ready-to-eat duckweed-based green for daily intake
- 2023-01-27 Village Farms raises $25 million
- 2023-01-26 Bakker Belgium introduces first e-truck in Belgium
- 2023-01-26 Dutch greenhouses make place for houses
- 2023-01-26 Eureka Sunrise wins superior taste award for BerryWorld
- 2023-01-26 Paper bag for naturally moist soil
- 2023-01-26 Japanese plant-based ingredients startup gets investments
- 2023-01-26 New Finnish website launched to link global fresh produce buyers
- 2023-01-26 Church collaborates with Muslim Aid to build 2,720 greenhouses in Bosnia
- 2023-01-26 Kevin van Berlo to Mexico for BVB and love
- 2023-01-26 70 years of Ridder: "In fact, we still apply the same vision as my grandfather"