- Grower and Project Planner Vertical Farming - Aarhus - Denmark
- Financieel Administratief medewerk(st)er
- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America, Argentina, Ecuador, Columbia
- Senior Product Coordinator Beans
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Medewerker Productmanagement
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- Whitefly prevention with liquid nutritional plant enhancer
- Derek Hargreaves ‘A Remarkable Man’
- "The number of high-tech greenhouses in Poland has grown significantly in recent years"
- CAN (ON): “We are moving into the strawberry category as a united front"
- "We can produce up to 2.5 times more from the same acreage"
Top 5 -last month
- "The container is essential to determine the quality of the plant"
- Finland: 11.000m2 hybrid vertical farm constructed near Helsinki
- Here are last year's best read articles: vertical farming, strawberries and sustainable initiatives
- “I have to throw away my crops because of energy prices”
- "In a decade, only a handful of greenhouse companies will survive"
Netafim completes a new high-tech glasshouse project in Croatia
Netaﬁm™ has delivered a new first of a kind 4.7ha glasshouse project to Agrokor D.D. group, a leading private company in Croatia. Expected to provide an annual yield of 50 kg/m2 of soilless tomatoes, the glasshouse is a first in northeast Croatia’s Baranja region, and one of the largest and most advanced greenhouses in the entire country.
The comprehensive project involves the highest technology available today and consist a 6m' column height glasshouse, energy screens, both horizontal and vertical, combined heating system with BIO gas plant located next to the project, low volume irrigation, circulation and re-circulation systems for optimum climate conditions and a state of the art control system.
Moran Ben Ami: "We have delivered this project knowing it will lead the way in the Croatian market for a mutual coordination to provide our partners at Agrokor a sustainable platform to produce vegetables while taking into consideration our vision; Grow more with less".
For more information
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-25 Heating a greenhouse with sugar factory waste water in Ankara
- 2022-01-25 Calgary greenhouse to be built this spring to extend growing season
- 2022-01-25 Belize: Ministry of Agriculture busy helping with backyard gardens, greenhouses
- 2022-01-25 Albanian vegetable exports down
- 2022-01-25 Cambodia: Public-private Agriculture 4.0 greenhouse deal struck
- 2022-01-24 KUBO's Eef ter Laak leaves for Canada
- 2022-01-21 How one farm cured the cold to grow year-round
- 2022-01-21 Dartford Science and Technology College raises funds to build food forest and greenhouse
- 2022-01-21 Antalya municipality donates 6,000 square meters of greenhouse nylon to growers
- 2022-01-20 Floods damage 200 hectares of vegetable greenhouses in Kumluca, Antalya
- 2022-01-20 Seeing green: Frederick-based greenhouse lettuce grower prepares for expansion
- 2022-01-19 India: Mahindra fixes cyclone damaged greenhouse
- 2022-01-14 Building a greenhouse in Central Mexico
- 2022-01-14 NL: Bom Group builds world's tallest greenhouse at Floriade
- 2022-01-13 US (IL): Yorkville being considered for industrial greenhouse
- 2022-01-13 Over 1,000 plastic greenhouses built in Tianjin, China to grow high-end fruit and vegetable
- 2022-01-11 Next-generation greenhouses will be completely solar powered
- 2022-01-10 Rolling out three new farms in the UK
- 2022-01-07 Greenhouse installations promote additional income for agricultural industry in winter
- 2022-01-06 US (OR): Aquaponics and greenhouses to grow produce year-round