- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
- Operations Accountant
- Sales Manager for Nordic countries (H/F)
- Senior Breeder
Top 5 -yesterday
- What is the status of tomato brown rugose fruit virus in Europe?
- “Our ToBRFV-resistant variety has been preferred by our producers in wide areas since 2020"
- 2022 Year Overview: 10 stories on greenhouse expansion
- "Greek producers, who also purchase their plants from Spanish nurseries, have reported the same quality issue in strawberry plants as Spanish producers"
- New horticultural lighting technical requirements launched
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Zambia: "We produce 5,000 units of lettuce per week, per tunnel, year-round"
- UK growers stop planting and put nurseries on sale amidst energy crisis and labor shortage
- "You can't grow on water without lights"
- "High-tech farmer AppHarvest is running out of money"
- German family company switches from tomato cultivation to hydroponic lettuce
GASA Germany presents many new projects on the Plantarium 2014
With its own order fair, GASA Germany will be a part of the Plantarium in Boskoop (NL) from August 27th to 29th. This cooperation makes the plant marketer from the lower Rhine a partner of the largest and most influential international autumn trade fair in Europe. Round about 2.500 square metres present not only the top product range for fall, but also many innovations and trends for the direct order of more than 600 sales lots. At the same time, some GASA Germany partner suppliers will show ready-to-sale plants concepts and the leading brand owners of the green branch will be represented with their own integrated booths.
"We are constantly working to improve our order fairs and in addition to the regular optimizations, we are proud to present some completely new ideas, this year" says Michael Bongers. One additional improvement is the GASA Germany Added Value ring, which will require a separate area within the order fair. There will be shown tailored ideas and concepts, specific to trade customers. High-quality plant examples with many novelties and innovations will provide inspiration for the current fall season. But also customers from the retail sector can look forwards to a program that is precisely designed for their needs.
The GASA Germany Retail Design Center will present concepts, which were developed specifically for customers with a longer planning phase in the flower and plant trade. If you want to visit the GASA Germany Retail Design Center, please make an appointment in advance.
Once again, the GASA Germany order fair is directly connected to the Plantarium Experience Center. Every day, there will be live shows of the green branch’s leading personalities. In addition to the shows, nationally known landscape architects and gardeners have created 20 exceptional model gardens with specific topics such as health, the edible garden, water or romance. Also the Plantarium Novelty Presentation is a popular destination not only for the customers of the GASA Germany. Innovative, new cultures for autumn season, the best plants concepts and the best new products for the European market will be presented and awarded.
For more information
T: +49 2832 97 49 21
F: +49 2832 97 49 50
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-11-30 Spanish athlete breaks Guinness World Record by slapping watermelons
- 2022-11-30 Growers, operators and stakeholders unite to address overseas recruitment challenge
- 2022-11-29 BIE General Assembly recognizes Horticultural Expo 2027 Yokohama
- 2022-11-28 Over 400 exhibitors - Amount of visitors at pre-Corona levels
- 2022-11-28 Photo report: GrowTech 2022
- 2022-11-25 Webinar: Opportunities for horticulture in Algeria and Egypt
- 2022-11-24 Vertical Farming Conference to address all-round CEA topics
- 2022-11-24 Presentations now available online
- 2022-11-24 GrowTech keeps up the momentum during second exhibition day
- 2022-11-24 Dutch horticultural companies made their debut at the CIIE
- 2022-11-23 Third ∑-Grow Inside Seminar on the way
- 2022-11-23 Urban agriculture: controlled environment conference set in Dallas
- 2022-11-23 Looking ahead to the Organic Grower Summit 2022
- 2022-11-23 GrowTech off to a good start
- 2022-11-21 Indiana Horticultural Conference and Expo returns in person for vegetable, fruit growers
- 2022-11-17 China-Netherlands Plant Variety Protection Workshop
- 2022-11-17 Industry 4.0 food factory of the future event at CAFRE
- 2022-11-17 New date change for the NovelFarm trade show
- 2022-11-16 Austria: Innovation award for indoor farming company
- 2022-11-16 Creating value with less: a hot theme at Global Berry Congress 2022