- Head Grower Strawberries, Australia
- Growing Manager for Hydroponic strawberry producer
- Farm Manager Costa Rica
- Regional Sales Manager Fresh Produce
- Head Grower Strawberries, Norway
- Export Trade Manager
- Business Developer - Northern Europe
- Orchard Sector Manager
- International Citrus Account Manager
GASA Germany presents many new projects on the Plantarium 2014
With its own order fair, GASA Germany will be a part of the Plantarium in Boskoop (NL) from August 27th to 29th. This cooperation makes the plant marketer from the lower Rhine a partner of the largest and most influential international autumn trade fair in Europe. Round about 2.500 square metres present not only the top product range for fall, but also many innovations and trends for the direct order of more than 600 sales lots. At the same time, some GASA Germany partner suppliers will show ready-to-sale plants concepts and the leading brand owners of the green branch will be represented with their own integrated booths.
"We are constantly working to improve our order fairs and in addition to the regular optimizations, we are proud to present some completely new ideas, this year" says Michael Bongers. One additional improvement is the GASA Germany Added Value ring, which will require a separate area within the order fair. There will be shown tailored ideas and concepts, specific to trade customers. High-quality plant examples with many novelties and innovations will provide inspiration for the current fall season. But also customers from the retail sector can look forwards to a program that is precisely designed for their needs.
The GASA Germany Retail Design Center will present concepts, which were developed specifically for customers with a longer planning phase in the flower and plant trade. If you want to visit the GASA Germany Retail Design Center, please make an appointment in advance.
Once again, the GASA Germany order fair is directly connected to the Plantarium Experience Center. Every day, there will be live shows of the green branch’s leading personalities. In addition to the shows, nationally known landscape architects and gardeners have created 20 exceptional model gardens with specific topics such as health, the edible garden, water or romance. Also the Plantarium Novelty Presentation is a popular destination not only for the customers of the GASA Germany. Innovative, new cultures for autumn season, the best plants concepts and the best new products for the European market will be presented and awarded.
For more information
T: +49 2832 97 49 21
F: +49 2832 97 49 50
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-09-26 LeafSpec named finalist for round five of $3 Million Grow-NY Global Food and Agriculture Business Competition
- 2023-09-26 Training on microgreen farming
- 2023-09-26 US (VA): Alliances and innovation headline 2nd annual edition of CEA Summit East in Virginia
- 2023-09-25 US: Semifinalists announced for $1 million Seeding The Future Global Food System Challenge
- 2023-09-25 New York Produce Show and Conference welcomes floral exhibitors again on December 6
- 2023-09-25 How to master your hygiene protocols
- 2023-09-25 Over 200 visitors during the 'Open Energy Day' at Trias Westland geothermal project
- 2023-09-22 Dutch Chili Fest brought the heat to Eindhoven
- 2023-09-22 'Women in CEA' kicks off at VertiFarm
- 2023-09-22 Photo report: British Tomato Conference
- 2023-09-22 The industry looks to the future
- 2023-09-22 NL: Kids festival Wageningen University & Research in Bleiswijk
- 2023-09-21 British Tomato Conference kicks off
- 2023-09-21 10th International Propagation Seminar sheds light on sustainable, soilless growing
- 2023-09-20 University of Florida greenhouse climate management starts October 1
- 2023-09-20 US: CEA Summit kicks off in Virginia
- 2023-09-19 "The necessary resources can be managed more easily in cooperation than on a stand-alone basis"
- 2023-09-19 Seed to food chain in focus at Horti Agri Next MEA 2023
- 2023-09-15 Turning underutilized urban properties into productive farm spaces
- 2023-09-14 Organic Grower Summit 2023 features AI-themed session