- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
- Operations Accountant
- Sales Manager for Nordic countries (H/F)
- Senior Breeder
Top 5 -yesterday
- Coal and pink tomatoes: the challenges for Polish growers
- Healthy seeds, and good germination with Plasma Activated Water seed treatment
- J. Huete International builds high-tech greenhouse for seed research in South America
- NZ: Return of the watermelon
- Tropicalia Greenhouse in Northern France blends perfectly with surroundings
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Zambia: "We produce 5,000 units of lettuce per week, per tunnel, year-round"
- UK growers stop planting and put nurseries on sale amidst energy crisis and labor shortage
- Passive solar greenhouses: How Ladakh farmers are harvesting crops in winter
- "High-tech farmer AppHarvest is running out of money"
- German family company switches from tomato cultivation to hydroponic lettuce
Pure Flavor®’s support for healthier living earns awards
“Within the last couple of years, we have focused on the snacking category, starting with The Snacking Series™ and Veggie Snack Pack line. We continue to try new seeds to enhance the whole snacking experience,” said Jamie Moracci, President. “We are extremely appreciative of the recognition we are receiving on our premium products. We are very excited to have received the Kid’s Choice Award, Best Overall Cucumber Award, and Best Mini Seedless Cucumber Award at the Greenhouse Competitions.”
Pure Hothouse Foods® welcomes everyone to contribute to increasing awareness of healthier lifestyle choices amongst children by visiting http://www.hc-sc.gc.ca/hl-vs/eat-aliment/index-eng.php , http://www.cnpp.usda.gov/ or by contacting the Pure Flavor® Sales Team.
As always, Pure Hothouse Foods® strives for innovative products and packages that improve the value proposition offered to customers. President Jamie Moracci states, “We believe that innovative products and progressive thinking are keys to providing an exceptional level of customer service and value.” Pure Hothouse Foods Inc®. is a grower, shipper & marketer of greenhouse grown vegetables and value-added Fresh Kits sold under the Pure Flavor® name across North America. The Pure Flavor® team is proactive and consumer-driven, ready to bring superior service and the freshest and most flavourful products to market.
For more info:
Pure Flavor® Sales Team
Pure Hothouse Foods®/Pure Flavor®
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-11-22 Cultivation advisors visit Japan as horticulture tourists
- 2022-11-15 “Here in Türkiye, we heat greenhouses with geothermal water, which is much cheaper than gas”
- 2022-11-11 From supplying retail to the year-round cultivation of natural plant extracts
- 2022-11-11 Former grower Mark Bruinen supports growers in many areas
- 2022-11-09 Singapore: "Rooftop greenhouse made more sense due to lower energy requirements"
- 2022-11-03 “We control the environment entirely – we call it data-oriented cultivation”
- 2022-11-02 Zambia: "We produce 5,000 units of lettuce per week, per tunnel, year-round"
- 2022-10-31 Brassica grower improves yield, plant quality and efficiency
- 2022-10-31 Growing residue-free tomatoes for the Czech Republic market
- 2022-10-31 The rubbish bag is no longer needed: 40 years of advice in bell pepper cultivation
- 2022-10-31 Tomato grower Marc in podcast about trial balloons and lost growing contest over 'lots of crates of beer'
- 2022-10-28 Family business: growing tomatoes in greenhouses for over 60 years with an eye on innovations
- 2022-10-27 Are strawberries the cash crops for the Singapore market?
- 2022-10-24 Ab van Marrewijk bids farewell as Tomatoworld grower
- 2022-10-21 Philippines: New farm and products to be added as demand rises
- 2022-10-20 "Asian vegetables like Shanghai Bok Choy are almost commonplace"
- 2022-10-20 Philippines: Urban footpint and (inter)national aspirations gains interest of local and global investors
- 2022-10-18 Mushrooms' health benefits add to their popularity
- 2022-10-17 Zimbabwe: ‘Africa is ready for innovation by providing easy access to nutritious produce’
- 2022-10-17 Rwanda: Varsity graduate reaping big from urban farming