- Grower and Project Planner Vertical Farming - Aarhus - Denmark
- Financieel Administratief medewerk(st)er
- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America
- Senior Product Coordinator Beans
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Medewerker Productmanagement
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- Whitefly prevention with liquid nutritional plant enhancer
- Derek Hargreaves ‘A Remarkable Man’
- "The number of high-tech greenhouses in Poland has grown significantly in recent years"
- CAN (ON): “We are moving into the strawberry category as a united front"
- "We can produce up to 2.5 times more from the same acreage"
Top 5 -last month
- "The container is essential to determine the quality of the plant"
- Finland: 11.000m2 hybrid vertical farm constructed near Helsinki
- Here are last year's best read articles: vertical farming, strawberries and sustainable initiatives
- “I have to throw away my crops because of energy prices”
- "In a decade, only a handful of greenhouse companies will survive"
Galilee Export announce new CEO and VP of Marketing
Dror Eigerman joins Galilee Export from his role as Fruit Export Manager at Mehadrin Tnuport Export (MTEX), role which he has done since 1999.
Eitan Zvi the new VP Marketing said that Dror has the enthusiasm, experience, skills and vision that match the Company spirit. “Dror understands the strategy of Galilee Export and is passionate to continue developing the company,” he said. “After the tragedy we had of the sudden passing away of CEO Mr. Oded Jacobson, Dror is the right person to lead Galilee Export, and we are very happy to have him as our new CEO.” Together with Dror we will continue to develop the company and provide excellent service to all suppliers and clients, I am confident that Galilee Export will go from strength to strength.
Mr. Onn Barzilay, CEO of Milouot and Galilee-Export chairman: “I’m delighted to hand over the leadership of Galilee Export to Dror. I am sure he will lead the organization to even greater achievements in the future”
The new leadership comes into effect at a time of significant growth and opportunity for Galilee Export. Galilee Export recorded a turnover of roughly 100 Million US-Dollars in 2013.
Galilee Export exports fruits to Europe, USA, Russia, and South East Asia. The company exports citrus, avocado, bell peppers, pomegranate, mango, Sharon fruit dates and other fruits. Milouot Group holds 70% of Galilee Export and Galilee citrus own 30%.
For more information:
Tel : +972-36539014
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-24 Production of Dutch company's new site's screen cloth begins
- 2022-01-24 Dutch horticulture protests to draw attention to energy crisis
- 2022-01-21 Business trends in China's agri-horticultural sector in the coming years
- 2022-01-21 US (NC): Allison Ballantyne appointed new assistant manager with environmental horticulture program
- 2022-01-21 Snow load damages greenhouse roof in Louis Creek Industrial Park
- 2022-01-21 Rise in differing cargo theft types driven by conditions at congested US ports
- 2022-01-21 "Lead times for material procurement have become significantly longer"
- 2022-01-21 Gruppo Libretti converts 20 hectares to organic cultivation techniques
- 2022-01-20 Fruit and vegetable shortages to worsen as trucker shortages increase
- 2022-01-20 Sakata Seed America welcomes senior biotechnology manager
- 2022-01-20 Bruno Cheval appointed as new CEO of CleanGreens
- 2022-01-20 US (AZ): Agtech to take part in $25 million high-tech farming project
- 2022-01-20 "We are attracting a lot of interest from abroad"
- 2022-01-20 Eco-kultura to invest 200 million in greenhouses in Voronezh region
- 2022-01-19 CEA Advisors teams up with Parus-Europe for crop specific Strawberry Growtainers
- 2022-01-19 CAN (ON): “We are moving into the strawberry category as a united front"
- 2022-01-19 Machine rental option provides greater flexibility
- 2022-01-19 France: Joint R&D project to develop innovative beauty products
- 2022-01-19 Dutch online supermarket now offers vertically farmed greens
- 2022-01-19 "The demand for blackberries and in particular organic berries is certainly growing"