- Head Grower Greenhouse Canada
- Post Entry Quarantine Facility Manager
- Economic Policy Officer Agri-Tech Kentucky
- Licensing Manager North America
- Junior Sales Executive
- Fruit Breeder/Trait Discovery Scientist
- General Manager
- Regional Sales Manager – DACH Region
- Country Manager – Italy
- Country Manager – Spain
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- “Black growbags could benefit vegetable crops as well”
- Latvia: First greenhouse to grow cucumbers under LEDs uses landfill waste to produce energy
- "Moisture is the big danger in the next two months"
- "Even light intensity at every spot in the greenhouse"
- US (OH): 80 Acres Farms makes layoffs as tech job crunch continues
Top 5 -last month
- How farmers are cutting out supermarkets
- Combining vertical farming and greenhouse horticulture to decentralize lettuce production
- Higher light transmission and lower heat demand with double foil greenhouse
- Fresh produce chain hit by Lakeside Produce’s bankruptcy
- 30MHz declared bankrupt, curator 'optimistic about restart'
Galilee Export announce new CEO and VP of Marketing
Dror Eigerman joins Galilee Export from his role as Fruit Export Manager at Mehadrin Tnuport Export (MTEX), role which he has done since 1999.
Eitan Zvi the new VP Marketing said that Dror has the enthusiasm, experience, skills and vision that match the Company spirit. “Dror understands the strategy of Galilee Export and is passionate to continue developing the company,” he said. “After the tragedy we had of the sudden passing away of CEO Mr. Oded Jacobson, Dror is the right person to lead Galilee Export, and we are very happy to have him as our new CEO.” Together with Dror we will continue to develop the company and provide excellent service to all suppliers and clients, I am confident that Galilee Export will go from strength to strength.
Mr. Onn Barzilay, CEO of Milouot and Galilee-Export chairman: “I’m delighted to hand over the leadership of Galilee Export to Dror. I am sure he will lead the organization to even greater achievements in the future”
The new leadership comes into effect at a time of significant growth and opportunity for Galilee Export. Galilee Export recorded a turnover of roughly 100 Million US-Dollars in 2013.
Galilee Export exports fruits to Europe, USA, Russia, and South East Asia. The company exports citrus, avocado, bell peppers, pomegranate, mango, Sharon fruit dates and other fruits. Milouot Group holds 70% of Galilee Export and Galilee citrus own 30%.
For more information:
Tel : +972-36539014
Email : email@example.com
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-01-27 Investigating the right plant spectrum on Chinese medicinal crops
- 2023-01-27 NL: Future Crops goes bankrupt
- 2023-01-27 Cascades launches new eco-friendly packaging for fresh fruits and vegetables
- 2023-01-27 Italian vegetable harvesters are partnering with the Netherlands
- 2023-01-27 Growy acquires assets and team of Kalera International (&ever)
- 2023-01-27 Avedon joins Kind Technologies’ growth journey within the horticulture greenhouse market
- 2023-01-27 Farm Credit Canada is the lead investor in the Global Pioneer Fund
- 2023-01-27 Stolze moves to new shiny headquarter
- 2023-01-27 CAN: Land Betterment acquires 50% ownership in greenhouse operations
- 2023-01-27 Israeli startup growing ready-to-eat duckweed-based green for daily intake
- 2023-01-27 Village Farms raises $25 million
- 2023-01-26 Bakker Belgium introduces first e-truck in Belgium
- 2023-01-26 Dutch greenhouses make place for houses
- 2023-01-26 Eureka Sunrise wins superior taste award for BerryWorld
- 2023-01-26 Paper bag for naturally moist soil
- 2023-01-26 Japanese plant-based ingredients startup gets investments
- 2023-01-26 New Finnish website launched to link global fresh produce buyers
- 2023-01-26 Church collaborates with Muslim Aid to build 2,720 greenhouses in Bosnia
- 2023-01-26 Kevin van Berlo to Mexico for BVB and love
- 2023-01-26 70 years of Ridder: "In fact, we still apply the same vision as my grandfather"