- Executive Director, Stakeholder Relations & Industry Growth - Canada
- Marketing Manager - Chicago IL
- Grower and Project Planner Vertical Farming - Aarhus - Denmark
- Financieel Administratief medewerk(st)er
- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America, Argentina, Ecuador, Columbia
- Senior Product Coordinator Beans
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Specialist Kwekersrecht en Merkenrecht
- Sales Manager - Germany
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- Whitefly prevention with liquid nutritional plant enhancer
- Derek Hargreaves ‘A Remarkable Man’
- "The number of high-tech greenhouses in Poland has grown significantly in recent years"
- CAN (ON): “We are moving into the strawberry category as a united front"
- "We can produce up to 2.5 times more from the same acreage"
Top 5 -last month
- "The container is essential to determine the quality of the plant"
- Finland: 11.000m2 hybrid vertical farm constructed near Helsinki
- Here are last year's best read articles: vertical farming, strawberries and sustainable initiatives
- “I have to throw away my crops because of energy prices”
- "In a decade, only a handful of greenhouse companies will survive"
Great calibre, firmness and intense red colour
Potential F1, new tomato variety from Nunhems
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-25 UK puts new gene editing rules into practice
- 2022-01-24 New and improved lettuce makes for a healthier crunch
- 2022-01-17 "The number of high-tech greenhouses in Poland has grown significantly in recent years"
- 2022-01-13 US: The legacy of Campbell Soup’s tomato breeding program
- 2022-01-13 Six new AAS national winners for 2022
- 2022-01-11 "We need to find plants that can be grown efficiently, and are resistant to pests and diseases"
- 2022-01-05 China publishes newly amended seed law
- 2021-12-21 Putin to support Russian seed production
- 2021-12-20 Tomatoes with high-tech doppelgängers
- 2021-12-15 “All the pepper rows are in perfect line with this pepper twine”
- 2021-12-14 "Bushy plant growth is not an invention"
- 2021-12-09 Aiming to be the global seed breeder of aromatic herbs
- 2021-12-09 BBC: "The tomatoes at the forefront of a food revolution"
- 2021-12-08 "Quality seeds cost a few dollars more but increase yield tenfold"
- 2021-12-02 "A flavor boost with global potential"
- 2021-12-01 "What we saw convinced us again that the ToBRFV resistance is holding very well”
- 2021-11-29 "European collaboration on Plant Genetic Resources is missing opportunities"
- 2021-11-29 Nigeria: Seed company unveils hybrid seed varieties to growers
- 2021-11-26 Open Day in southern Sicily presents pepper varietal novelties
- 2021-11-25 A new dawn in plant breeding: Australian Plant Breeding Academy