- Sales Representative Substrates Peru
- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Account Manager - Canada
- Account Manager - United States
- Procurement Manager Blueberries
- International Fruit Trader
Flamingo van der Meer changes name to Hortimat, presents new look and feel during GreenTech
In the last 20 years the company, which has offices in Monster and 's Gravenzande, The Netherlands, has become a world leader in the field of used horticultural equipment and machines.
The year 2014 is a year of change for Flamingo van der Meer. The company decided to change their name, because of the increasing international trade. Yet, because the name Flamingo van der Meer had gained international knowledge, Aad Thijsen of Flint Creative advised to add the slogan "Powered by Flamingo vd Meer" standard to the new logo. In this way, the founder of the company will remain honored.
Flint Creative from Naaldwijk, The Netherlands is deployed to developed the new looks of Hortimat and to spread the news worldwide. Today and tomorrow you are welcome in the Hortimat booth at GreenTech, hall 11 booth 600. CEO Geert van der Meer was very satisfied with the first exhibition day and said about the exhibition that's held every other year: "Why not every year GreenTech?".
For more information
2681 TV Monster HOLLAND
T: +31(0)174 38 71 10
F: +31(0)174 38 52 76
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-11-30 Earl Reinink retires from Westbrook Systems
- 2023-11-30 For Rent: Property located in the transport zone Meer in Belgium
- 2023-11-30 British Berry Growers launches campaign and policy board to ensure a sustainable future
- 2023-11-30 Produce are rotting at Johannesburg Fresh Market due to lack of electricity
- 2023-11-30 "CE-Line makes the autonomous measuring of water quality in closed systems possible"
- 2023-11-30 Andrew McIlwan elected Deputy Chair of Protected Cropping Australia
- 2023-11-30 Sara Wexler new CEO of Fresh Leaf
- 2023-11-29 Germany: Joint scaling of harvesting robots
- 2023-11-29 Rosselkhoznadzor limits supplies of seed and planting material from the Netherlands
- 2023-11-29 "Sayuri", the only greenhouse complex in the world located in the permafrost region
- 2023-11-29 “This year we want to reach the English market with our organic products”
- 2023-11-29 NL: Green Simplicity receives green light for 1 ha facility
- 2023-11-28 “We have specialists for this project too"
- 2023-11-28 Martin Stolze preps up to anticipate next growth of international horti
- 2023-11-28 UK: Still time for agri and food-tech businesses to apply for innovation grants of up to £300,000
- 2023-11-28 US (AZ): USDA issues $250k grant to Tucson aquaponic farm