- Grower and Project Planner Vertical Farming - Aarhus - Denmark
- Financieel Administratief medewerk(st)er
- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America, Argentina, Ecuador, Columbia
- Senior Product Coordinator Beans
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Medewerker Productmanagement
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- Whitefly prevention with liquid nutritional plant enhancer
- Derek Hargreaves ‘A Remarkable Man’
- "The number of high-tech greenhouses in Poland has grown significantly in recent years"
- CAN (ON): “We are moving into the strawberry category as a united front"
- "We can produce up to 2.5 times more from the same acreage"
Top 5 -last month
- "The container is essential to determine the quality of the plant"
- Finland: 11.000m2 hybrid vertical farm constructed near Helsinki
- Here are last year's best read articles: vertical farming, strawberries and sustainable initiatives
- “I have to throw away my crops because of energy prices”
- "In a decade, only a handful of greenhouse companies will survive"
New varieties & innovative technology and supplies on show from the UK Pavilions at IPM Essen 2014
The expanding pavilion in the technology hall 3 will feature a number of novel products and services including professional grower substrates from Bulrush Horticulture and high quality coir (cocopeat) products from Cocogreen (UK) Ltd. Cambridge HOK, the designer and manufacturer of high-specification glasshouses, and glasshouse accessories specialist Hotbox International will also showcase their latest introductions. Solufeed return with their range of speciality fertilisers. Agralan will be introducing the new blueberry gall midge pheromone trap. This supplements the wide range of pheromone traps offered by Agralan to monitor for pests across all sectors of the horticultural industry.
In hall 10, internationally recognised rose breeder David Austin Roses will be launching a great new impulse purchase, Living Gift, designed to be displayed in-store during the winter season. Fairweather’s Nursery are first time exhibitors at IPM and will be showcasing their specialist range of Agapanthus which can be supplied as young plants for growing on. The Guernsey Clematis Nursery Ltd will be showing several of its new Evison® and Poulsen® clematis in flower, including the brand new Endellion™ Boulevard® Evipo076(N).
Whetman Pinks will be showing Dianthus ‘Memories’. First introduced in it Scent First® range in 2013, D.’Memories’ is proving to be worthy of the numerous awards it has won to date. It is pure white, excellent for pot production and highly fragrant. In addition to their existing plug, bare root and stage 3 Tissue Culture production, Plant Marketing International is now growing jumbo 5cm plugs as well as 9cm pots. These companies are joined by grower sundries designer and manufacturer Tyne Moulds, custom design labels, packaging and point of sale experts PPC Labels and Caledonian Tree Company, the manufacturer of a specialist root control system.
Another first-time exhibitor, G Plants will be promoting a selection of innovative gardening products from their Easy Gardening range. These include pre-seeded seed discs and seed shakers, which are both incredibly easy to use to create a beautiful flower display in any garden.
Elsewhere you can find several other British participants. These include first-time exhibitor Abitquackers, a wholesale supplier to garden centres, garden nurseries and gift shops throughout the UK, furnishing an extensive range of animal-themed garden ornaments to the trade.
The pavilion is organised by the Commercial Horticultural Association (CHA) who also operate an industry information stand (10C13) where visitors can obtain details of British group participants and their products via the UK Preview Guide, pick up a copy of the annual CHA Buyers’ Guide, conduct meetings or attend the informal reception held on the pavilion.
To make an appointment, register for the UK reception, or request your free copy of the UK Preview Guide or CHA Buyers’ Guide, please email email@example.com with your contact details.
UK Exhibitors at IPM Essen 2014 include:
• Agralan Ltd
• Bulrush Horticulture Ltd
• Caledonian Tree Company
• Cambridge HOK
• Cocogreen (UK) Ltd
• Commercial Horticultural Association
• David Austin Roses Ltd
• G Plants
• The Guernsey Clematis Nursery Ltd
• Hamilton Design Ltd
• Hotbox International
• HSK Gardening & Leisure
• Kernock Park Plants
• Plant Marketing International Ltd
• PPC Labels
• Solufeed Ltd
• Tyne Moulds & Machinery Co Ltd
• Whetman Pinks Ltd
From 5pm on Wednesday 29th January, you have a chance to meet leading suppliers from the UK horticulture industry by joining the British group for an informal networking reception.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-24 New narrow spraying machine with a large wingspan
- 2022-01-20 3 tips for setting up a valuable PAR dashboard
- 2022-01-19 How your plants’ behaviour changes during different crop life cycle stages
- 2022-01-17 "I did not want to give up on my independence"
- 2022-01-14 Japan: 5G project launched to help remote inexperienced farmers
- 2022-01-12 "Temperature Integration (TI) to buffer against rising energy costs"
- 2022-01-11 Canadia partnership to help growers detect plant pathogens
- 2022-01-07 "The average grower loses 30% of his crop because of poor air quality"
- 2022-01-07 Use your LEGO to build a cucumber house
- 2022-01-03 Here are last year's best read articles: vertical farming, strawberries and sustainable initiatives
- 2022-01-03 "Digital workflow saves up to 800 paper slips a week"
- 2022-01-03 “There’s no extra work to get ready for audits; I just print out the report and I’m done”
- 2021-12-24 Atrium Agri continues acquisition path with a series of take-overs
- 2021-12-24 "A greenhouse alone is not going to be enough'"
- 2021-12-23 Binding pallets safely with the Reisopack 2830
- 2021-12-23 "We want to make Herb.ERT interesting for any kitchen"
- 2021-12-23 Constructing a mini tunnel?
- 2021-12-21 Bama joins in research to increase Norwegian greenhouse production
- 2021-12-21 "A dehumidifier is one of the quickest and cheapest ways to reduce greenhouse energy consumption"
- 2021-12-21 Japanese agritech startup partners with Green-PEAK IT in the Netherlands