- Managing Director, UK
- Teelt Specialist Potplanten
- Sales Manager Bio / Netherlands
- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
Top 5 -yesterday
- New report outlines and quantifies catastrophic loss from the tomato brown rugose fruit virus (ToBRFV)
- Taking lettuce production outside of California
- "We use robotics, machine imaging and AI to automate tomato harvesting"
- "Increasing demand for coco substrate and sustainable cultivation systems with circular fertilizers"
- Indoor grower opens new facility in Kentucky
Top 5 -last week
- “Significantly better results with new Iron fertilizers”
- What is the status of tomato brown rugose fruit virus in Europe?
- Race to emission-free greenhouse cultivation pushes growers to keep innovating
- BASF’s vegetable seeds and IUNU partner to advance digital phenotyping for hydroponic lettuce
- Infarm to make strategy shift, cuts 500 jobs
Top 5 -last month
- UK growers stop planting and put nurseries on sale amidst energy crisis and labor shortage
- "You can't grow on water without lights"
- "High-tech farmer AppHarvest is running out of money"
- German family company switches from tomato cultivation to hydroponic lettuce
- Mobile aeroponic system requires less maintenance and guarantees even irrigation
Peter Quiring, Nature Fresh Farms:
Canada: Ontario bell pepper yields down
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-12-08 In 2021, growers with CHP emitted less CO2 than those units extra emissions
- 2022-12-08 Cucumber was Almeria's third most important greenhouse product in the previous campaign
- 2022-12-06 New Zealand Bay of Plenty farmers build housing, increase wages to attract laborers
- 2022-12-06 Mexico: "A lot of unlocked potential and opportunities to grow"
- 2022-12-06 High-tech New Zealand strawberries in pipeline
- 2022-12-06 "A bumper year for Australian agriculture despite flooding"
- 2022-12-06 Dutch Horticulture youth looks to connect around the topic of energy
- 2022-12-06 "The fact that you cannot turn on production of food in an instant has come as news to some"
- 2022-12-05 Tomato producers in India abandon crops due to low prices
- 2022-12-05 "It is important to have a strong and reliable supply chain system"
- 2022-12-05 Canada: Food prices set to rise another 5-7% in 2023 after record inflation year
- 2022-12-05 Morocco doubles fruit exports to $1.5 billion, now 15th largest exporter in world
- 2022-12-05 France: Good demand for leafy vegetables
- 2022-12-05 "The agricultural sector continues to be paid prices that are far from offering them a minimum return"
- 2022-12-05 Lebanese fresh producers prefer to prioritize the local market
- 2022-12-02 What is the status of tomato brown rugose fruit virus in Europe?
- 2022-12-02 NL: Greenhouse horticulture and government sign covenant: CO2 greenhouse emissions to go down
- 2022-12-01 "Uncertainty challenges characterize Spanish season"
- 2022-12-01 New Zealand works to keep up with CEA advances
- 2022-12-01 Australia’s cheapest fruit and vegetables in the festive season