- Executive Director, Stakeholder Relations & Industry Growth - Canada
- Marketing Manager - Chicago IL
- Grower and Project Planner Vertical Farming - Aarhus - Denmark
- Financieel Administratief medewerk(st)er
- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America, Argentina, Ecuador, Columbia
- Senior Product Coordinator Beans
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Specialist Kwekersrecht en Merkenrecht
- Sales Manager - Germany
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- Whitefly prevention with liquid nutritional plant enhancer
- Derek Hargreaves ‘A Remarkable Man’
- "The number of high-tech greenhouses in Poland has grown significantly in recent years"
- CAN (ON): “We are moving into the strawberry category as a united front"
- "We can produce up to 2.5 times more from the same acreage"
Top 5 -last month
- "The container is essential to determine the quality of the plant"
- Finland: 11.000m2 hybrid vertical farm constructed near Helsinki
- Here are last year's best read articles: vertical farming, strawberries and sustainable initiatives
- “I have to throw away my crops because of energy prices”
- "In a decade, only a handful of greenhouse companies will survive"
Europe: New Geothermal Market Report available
Burkhard Sanner, President of EGEC, highlights two key findings in the 2013/14 report."For geothermal power and geothermal district heating, some coverage of the geological risk is of paramount importance in order to attract investors. For geothermal heat pumps, we need to have a level playing field with gas and other fossil fuels, and regulatory barriers against wider use must be removed."
Click here to order your copy of the report:
Source: Global Geothermal News
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-25 “Harnessing geothermal resources can provide a steady stream of energy in all seasons"
- 2022-01-24 Heating greenhouses with thermal battery
- 2022-01-19 Geothermal heat main installation begins
- 2022-01-17 UK Climate Change Agreements help ease Climate Change Levy tax for Horticulture sectors
- 2022-01-13 How to make sure greenhouse heater doesn't go to waste
- 2022-01-04 CAN: Passive solar greenhouse grows in cold climate with no heating cost
- 2022-01-04 UK: New energy project enables growers to access lower-cost heat
- 2022-01-03 Dutch strawberry grower gets energy from heat network
- 2021-12-22 "The future of horticulture offers plenty of sustainable energy opportunities"
- 2021-12-20 "Dutch government takes big risks with gas policy"
- 2021-12-16 UK: New opportunity for companies to give excess heat to growers
- 2021-12-16 Alternative use of artificial quarry lakes as heat source for greenhouses
- 2021-12-16 Growing wasabi in Iceland with geothermal heat
- 2021-12-15 Growers are offered new energy generation option: burning vegetable residue
- 2021-12-14 Methods of using ecological sources of clean energy in the cultivation of bell pepper seedlings
- 2021-12-13 New geothermal drilling started at Dutch bell pepper grower
- 2021-12-13 "Attention for gas alternatives is increasing"
- 2021-12-09 $10m investment in geothermal energy for greenhouses in Turkey
- 2021-12-09 Denmark: 40% fewer tomatoes because of the high gas prices
- 2021-12-09 Enabling informed decision-making for greenhouse supplemental lighting