- Executive Director, Stakeholder Relations & Industry Growth - Canada
- Marketing Manager - Chicago IL
- Grower and Project Planner Vertical Farming - Aarhus - Denmark
- Financieel Administratief medewerk(st)er
- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America, Argentina, Ecuador, Columbia
- Senior Product Coordinator Beans
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Specialist Kwekersrecht en Merkenrecht
- Sales Manager - Germany
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- Whitefly prevention with liquid nutritional plant enhancer
- Derek Hargreaves ‘A Remarkable Man’
- "The number of high-tech greenhouses in Poland has grown significantly in recent years"
- CAN (ON): “We are moving into the strawberry category as a united front"
- "We can produce up to 2.5 times more from the same acreage"
Top 5 -last month
- "The container is essential to determine the quality of the plant"
- Finland: 11.000m2 hybrid vertical farm constructed near Helsinki
- Here are last year's best read articles: vertical farming, strawberries and sustainable initiatives
- “I have to throw away my crops because of energy prices”
- "In a decade, only a handful of greenhouse companies will survive"
Built by Van der Hoeven:
New greenhouse for Albanian young plant grower
Bruka Seedling is a leading company in the cultivation of young plants, most of which are sold to Albanian growers and local farmers. The current complex is approximately 11,000 m² and will be extended by nearly 9,000 m². The greenhouse is currently being constructed by local builders under the direction of Dutch supervisors. The greenhouse has 8 metre trellis girders with a 4.5 metre roof section and a column height of 6 metres. Because this project is situated on the Adriatic coast, the ventilation capacity is an important item for the client.
In this case, a ventilation system was therefore chosen for the entire sidewall. The greenhouse will also be supplied with insect netting in both the deck and the sidewall. Ancillary items, such as heating and screening, will also be supplied by Van der Hoeven. In short, this is a perfect example of teamwork between Albania and The Netherlands, and a nice reference project for this region.
For more information:
Van der Hoeven
Vrij Harnasch 124
2635 BZ Den Hoorn
Tel: (+31) 88 262 66 66
Fax: (+31) 88 262 66 99
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-26 "Tabletop growing is going to change things"
- 2022-01-26 "Around Christmas, we were too short of regional lamb's lettuce to meet the demand"
- 2022-01-26 Double Diamond Farms is and remains family-owned
- 2022-01-24 Growing old style tasty tomatoes with new technologies
- 2022-01-24 Izal, the first Dutch cucumber from Sakata for Almeria
- 2022-01-21 Building strawberry farms to feed North America
- 2022-01-21 Müritz fishermen do not want to grow tomatoes in the future
- 2022-01-20 "We can produce up to 2.5 times more from the same acreage"
- 2022-01-18 Derek Hargreaves ‘A Remarkable Man’
- 2022-01-18 Finland: Accelerating indoor farming projects throughout Europe, including cosmetics
- 2022-01-17 Peter Seabrook, BBC Gardeners' World star dies aged 86
- 2022-01-14 "Setting up this dragon fruit greenhouse was a dream come true"
- 2022-01-12 "We are always conscious of the environment"
- 2022-01-07 India: Advanced farming mooted to ensure food security
- 2022-01-06 "In a decade, only a handful of greenhouse companies will survive"
- 2022-01-06 Singapore: Two news farms on their way, one fully powered by solar
- 2022-01-06 “I have to throw away my crops because of energy prices”
- 2022-01-06 Vegan Quality mark for Belgium greenhouse grower
- 2022-01-04 Finland: 11.000m2 hybrid vertical farm constructed near Helsinki
- 2022-01-04 No-nonsense vertical farming solution for strawberry cultivation