- Managing Director, UK
- Teelt Specialist Potplanten
- Sales Manager Bio / Netherlands
- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- “Significantly better results with new Iron fertilizers”
- What is the status of tomato brown rugose fruit virus in Europe?
- Race to emission-free greenhouse cultivation pushes growers to keep innovating
- BASF’s vegetable seeds and IUNU partner to advance digital phenotyping for hydroponic lettuce
- Infarm to make strategy shift, cuts 500 jobs
Top 5 -last month
- UK growers stop planting and put nurseries on sale amidst energy crisis and labor shortage
- "You can't grow on water without lights"
- "High-tech farmer AppHarvest is running out of money"
- German family company switches from tomato cultivation to hydroponic lettuce
- Mobile aeroponic system requires less maintenance and guarantees even irrigation
Russia: Record harvest of 47 kilo for Trubichino
At present the main attention is paid to the preparation of greenhouses for a new crop: they are being cleaned and disinfected. In the coming days, seeds of cucumbers, tomatoes, peppers, eggplants will be sown to produce more than 350,000 transplants.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-12-08 "Our production costs have skyrocketed, yet produce prices have stayed the same"
- 2022-12-07 Taking lettuce production outside of California
- 2022-12-01 Race to emission-free greenhouse cultivation pushes growers to keep innovating
- 2022-11-22 Cultivation advisors visit Japan as horticulture tourists
- 2022-11-15 “Here in Türkiye, we heat greenhouses with geothermal water, which is much cheaper than gas”
- 2022-11-11 From supplying retail to the year-round cultivation of natural plant extracts
- 2022-11-11 Former grower Mark Bruinen supports growers in many areas
- 2022-11-09 Singapore: "Rooftop greenhouse made more sense due to lower energy requirements"
- 2022-11-03 “We control the environment entirely – we call it data-oriented cultivation”
- 2022-11-02 Zambia: "We produce 5,000 units of lettuce per week, per tunnel, year-round"
- 2022-10-31 Brassica grower improves yield, plant quality and efficiency
- 2022-10-31 Growing residue-free tomatoes for the Czech Republic market
- 2022-10-31 The rubbish bag is no longer needed: 40 years of advice in bell pepper cultivation
- 2022-10-31 Tomato grower Marc in podcast about trial balloons and lost growing contest over 'lots of crates of beer'
- 2022-10-28 Family business: growing tomatoes in greenhouses for over 60 years with an eye on innovations
- 2022-10-27 Are strawberries the cash crops for the Singapore market?
- 2022-10-24 Ab van Marrewijk bids farewell as Tomatoworld grower
- 2022-10-21 Philippines: New farm and products to be added as demand rises
- 2022-10-20 "Asian vegetables like Shanghai Bok Choy are almost commonplace"
- 2022-10-20 Philippines: Urban footpint and (inter)national aspirations gains interest of local and global investors