- Executive Director, Stakeholder Relations & Industry Growth - Canada
- Marketing Manager - Chicago IL
- Grower and Project Planner Vertical Farming - Aarhus - Denmark
- Financieel Administratief medewerk(st)er
- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America, Argentina, Ecuador, Columbia
- Senior Product Coordinator Beans
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Medewerker Productmanagement
- Sales Manager - Germany
Top 5 -yesterday
- Robotic system for tomato plant lowering
- US (IN): New greenhouses to bring $258M investment, 185 jobs to South Bend
- The 10 hottest chili peppers in the world
- The pink ribbed Cassarosa tomato is awarded the 2022 Flavor of the Year award
- Growers could measure fruit and vegetable vitamin content themselves
Top 5 -last week
- Whitefly prevention with liquid nutritional plant enhancer
- Derek Hargreaves ‘A Remarkable Man’
- "The number of high-tech greenhouses in Poland has grown significantly in recent years"
- CAN (ON): “We are moving into the strawberry category as a united front"
- "We can produce up to 2.5 times more from the same acreage"
Top 5 -last month
- "The container is essential to determine the quality of the plant"
- Finland: 11.000m2 hybrid vertical farm constructed near Helsinki
- Here are last year's best read articles: vertical farming, strawberries and sustainable initiatives
- “I have to throw away my crops because of energy prices”
- "In a decade, only a handful of greenhouse companies will survive"
greenhouse supply company targets consumers:
US: Hydroponics Wholesale.com LLC opens new stores
Also, saving food for the future, in case of a shortage, is wise for families with children. Those Hydroponic Supplies are to be purchased here.
"We feel the need to help the Middle Class and upper class, or whoever may own a house, grow their own fruit and veggies," says Andrew, Director of Sales.
Most families can buy products online or visit their local hydroponics store and start growing their favourite fruit and veggies and have an abundant supply for life.
Hydroponics Wholesale is working with quality investors to open a store in their city or state and are only taking inquires with capital seriously.
With over 180+ manufacturers' products available at Hydroponics Wholesale's website, they service customers with offerings below MSRP prices and fast shipping.
Stores can produce up to $1,000,000 in sales in a year, or a minimum of $150,000 in sales, with little customer service. This is a 10 Billion dollar industry and there are many opportunities.
For sales inquiries about opening a location and to qualify, contact the Director of Operations for more information.
Director of Operations
Direct: M-S 9AM-7PM
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-20 Lidl gives green light to LEAF Marque on UK fresh produce
- 2021-11-05 "Greenhouse ginger has a stronger flavor than imported ginger"
- 2021-10-01 Tesco applies strict measures for UK growers
- 2021-09-14 Australian industry faces largest rise in food prices in more than a decade
- 2021-08-30 More visibility for regionality and the strengthening of Austrian producers
- 2021-08-30 Co-op chief says current food shortages are worst he’s ever seen
- 2021-08-27 New look for Lidl store in Lustenau
- 2021-08-24 Chain two days shorter in winter with local cucumbers all year-round at Albert Heijn
- 2021-08-13 Retailers try to address UK lorry driver shortage
- 2021-08-09 Driscoll’s transitions to include online sales
- 2021-07-15 ”Alternative to single-use plastic bags for fresh produce”
- 2021-05-28 "My wholesale clients prefer Shanghai and white pak choi"
- 2021-05-27 Seedless lemons go on sale at Tesco
- 2021-05-26 Scottish grown AVA strawberries now available in supermarkets across the UK
- 2021-02-10 Made in Israel agricultural produce, now also in Bahrain
- 2020-12-14 "New strawberry F1 ‘Soraya’ now in retailers"
- 2020-11-24 "We're selling 25 to 35% more greenhouse-grown produce than five years ago"
- 2020-11-13 CAN: Growers welcome grocery industry call for grocer code of conduct
- 2020-11-10 Grab a rosemary or basil plant from a vending machine as if it were a can of coke
- 2020-10-16 Is this the drive-through supermarket of the future?