- Executive Director, Stakeholder Relations & Industry Growth - Canada
- Marketing Manager - Chicago IL
- Grower and Project Planner Vertical Farming - Aarhus - Denmark
- Financieel Administratief medewerk(st)er
- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America, Argentina, Ecuador, Columbia
- Senior Product Coordinator Beans
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Specialist Kwekersrecht en Merkenrecht
- Sales Manager - Germany
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- Whitefly prevention with liquid nutritional plant enhancer
- Derek Hargreaves ‘A Remarkable Man’
- "The number of high-tech greenhouses in Poland has grown significantly in recent years"
- CAN (ON): “We are moving into the strawberry category as a united front"
- "We can produce up to 2.5 times more from the same acreage"
Top 5 -last month
- "The container is essential to determine the quality of the plant"
- Finland: 11.000m2 hybrid vertical farm constructed near Helsinki
- Here are last year's best read articles: vertical farming, strawberries and sustainable initiatives
- “I have to throw away my crops because of energy prices”
- "In a decade, only a handful of greenhouse companies will survive"
UK : Speciality Produce Growers Association change their name to The Baby Leaf Growers Association
The Association also benefits from the British Leafy Salads PR Campaign – Make More of Salad. Driven by Ceres and having started in February 2012, the campaign covers four key areas; including: press office, education in primary schools, social media and websites. The scheme so far has seen the launch of a new salads PR website www.makemoreofsalad.com, coupled with a twitter campaign, schools ‘Grow Your Own Salads’ scheme and a Facebook page.
New members are always welcome and so if you want to find out more or would like to join then please contact either Will Archer at firstname.lastname@example.org or Julia Hall-Jones at Julia.email@example.com
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-26 "Tabletop growing is going to change things"
- 2022-01-26 "Around Christmas, we were too short of regional lamb's lettuce to meet the demand"
- 2022-01-26 Double Diamond Farms is and remains family-owned
- 2022-01-24 Growing old style tasty tomatoes with new technologies
- 2022-01-24 Izal, the first Dutch cucumber from Sakata for Almeria
- 2022-01-21 Building strawberry farms to feed North America
- 2022-01-21 Müritz fishermen do not want to grow tomatoes in the future
- 2022-01-20 "We can produce up to 2.5 times more from the same acreage"
- 2022-01-18 Derek Hargreaves ‘A Remarkable Man’
- 2022-01-18 Finland: Accelerating indoor farming projects throughout Europe, including cosmetics
- 2022-01-17 Peter Seabrook, BBC Gardeners' World star dies aged 86
- 2022-01-14 "Setting up this dragon fruit greenhouse was a dream come true"
- 2022-01-12 "We are always conscious of the environment"
- 2022-01-07 India: Advanced farming mooted to ensure food security
- 2022-01-06 "In a decade, only a handful of greenhouse companies will survive"
- 2022-01-06 Singapore: Two news farms on their way, one fully powered by solar
- 2022-01-06 “I have to throw away my crops because of energy prices”
- 2022-01-06 Vegan Quality mark for Belgium greenhouse grower
- 2022-01-04 Finland: 11.000m2 hybrid vertical farm constructed near Helsinki
- 2022-01-04 No-nonsense vertical farming solution for strawberry cultivation