- Grower Manager Fresh Produce
- Senior Commercial Manager (Sales and Procurement)
- Packing Supervisor
- Head Grower Greenhouse Canada
- Post Entry Quarantine Facility Manager
- Economic Policy Officer Agri-Tech Kentucky
- Licensing Manager North America
- Junior Sales Executive
- Fruit Breeder/Trait Discovery Scientist
- General Manager
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Combining vertical farming and greenhouse horticulture to decentralize lettuce production
- Mexico: Rising Farms boosts capacity fivefold
- Higher light transmission and lower heat demand with double foil greenhouse
- Fresh produce chain hit by Lakeside Produce’s bankruptcy
- Conventional and organic: greenhouse grower does it all
327 exhibitors on display this year
"IFTF the right place for direct sales between grower and buyer”"
The IFTF doesn’t have any limitations nor conditions and therefore every one is allowed to exhibit in the fair where thousands of buyers of fresh cut flowers and potted plants visit from all over the world. Last year buyers from over 103 different countries attended the show. Furthermore many more buyers are expected this year since Horti Fair doesn’t exist anymore. Furthermore, the very uncomfortable dates around All Saints’ Day the former Horti Fair was dealing with and as a a consequence IFTF as well , are now finally history. These dates affected the number of attending buyers for several years, especially those from the Southern European countries such as Spain, France, Italy and Portugal. But as from now on the dates are already scheduled yearly in the first full week of November.
Another highlight in the upcoming edition will be the announcements of the “Horticulture Entrepeneur price 2014” during the opening ceremony of IFTF 2013. Mrs. J. Vonk-Vedder, chairman of Greenport Aalsmeer, will have the honor of announcing the names of the 2014 nominees before opening the 2014 IFTF Trade Fair. The opening will commence on Wednesday November 6 at 9:00 am in the auditorium of Expo Haarlemmermeer. Everybody is herewith invited to attend.
IFTF trade fair and FloraHolland trade fair will take place at the same dates from Wednesday November 6 to Friday November 8. Opening times of IFTF are daily from 10:00 hrs. to 18:00 hrs. Bus shuttles are operating continually between IFTF and FloraHolland trade fair as well as between IFTF and Amsterdam City Center. All shuttle bus services are fully sponsored by IFTF.
For registering online and to receive a free entry ticket you can go to www.iftf.nl. Tickets on site will cost Euro 20.00 per day. For more information you can call +31-20-6622482 or email to Jasper van Dijk via email@example.com.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-02-07 Knowledge exchange at the hybrid seminar ‘From Farm to Fork China’ on February 22nd
- 2023-02-07 Texas A&M Plant Breeding Symposium set for February 16
- 2023-02-07 Event to focus on applied research in Canada's Agricultural Automation Cluster
- 2023-02-07 “Strong participation from the Netherlands during upcoming edition of HortEx Vietnam”
- 2023-02-07 Are you ready for the road to sustainable and profitable horticulture?
- 2023-02-06 France: National Strawberry Day returns to CTIFL on February 22
- 2023-02-06 US: Green Career Week coming up
- 2023-02-02 HortiFlora Expo comes back after four years of absence
- 2023-02-02 NL: Trade mission agriculture and water Mexico
- 2023-01-30 Picture time! Recap of IPM 2023
- 2023-01-30 IFPA opens nominations for 2023 Produce Excellence in Foodservice Awards program
- 2023-01-30 Randy Riley to present at 62nd American Seed Trade Association: Vegetable and Flower Seed Conference
- 2023-01-27 Dutch ambitions to make the international fresh food chain more sustainable
- 2023-01-27 IPM comes to an end
- 2023-01-27 CEA Alliance hosts first Washington, DC fly-in
- 2023-01-25 US (CA): CDFA offers mental health resources web page for farmers and farmworkers
- 2023-01-25 Sneak peek: what's happening at IPM Essen?
- 2023-01-24 Spain: Addressing new market demands at the Winter Open Field Days 2023 in Cartagena
- 2023-01-24 Positive vibes on the first day of IPM '23
- 2023-01-23 NL: Postharvest Unlimited Conference & Postharvest Ornamentals Symposium to take place simultaneously