- Executive Director, Stakeholder Relations & Industry Growth - Canada
- Marketing Manager - Chicago IL
- Grower and Project Planner Vertical Farming - Aarhus - Denmark
- Financieel Administratief medewerk(st)er
- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America, Argentina, Ecuador, Columbia
- Senior Product Coordinator Beans
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Specialist Kwekersrecht en Merkenrecht
- Sales Manager - Germany
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- Whitefly prevention with liquid nutritional plant enhancer
- Derek Hargreaves ‘A Remarkable Man’
- "The number of high-tech greenhouses in Poland has grown significantly in recent years"
- CAN (ON): “We are moving into the strawberry category as a united front"
- "We can produce up to 2.5 times more from the same acreage"
Top 5 -last month
- "The container is essential to determine the quality of the plant"
- Finland: 11.000m2 hybrid vertical farm constructed near Helsinki
- Here are last year's best read articles: vertical farming, strawberries and sustainable initiatives
- “I have to throw away my crops because of energy prices”
- "In a decade, only a handful of greenhouse companies will survive"
hard working motivated student:
NL: International Horticulture & Business Management Student seeking internship
For the moment, Andrei is conducting his first 15 weeks internship in The Netherlands at Priva B.V, under the guidance of innovation specialist Peter Kamp.
Andrei contacted us, because he is busy trying to find his second 15 week intern ship company, which is becoming more and more urgent since he has only three months to find a placement. The student claims that he tried to approach many companies who are pioneering in sustainable greenhouse cultivation, having no success. This is why he contacted HortiDaily.com to help him.
We asked Andrei, why he thinks the companies in the sector do not seem to be interested in offering intern ship positions to students. He said this is not a new issue, his school mates have also encountered problems in finding intern ship positions and, according to his teachers, this situation begun in the same time as the economic crisis. According to Andrei, another reason for the situation is the lack of interest from the companies, in teaching and helping students in a real work situation to develop themselves and their skills acquired at school. In his opinion, the companies should be more open to intern ships, since the same companies will need qualified and high skilled personnel in the future. It is a vicious circle, he said.
Andrei`s academic performances are rated, by his tutor, as being between high-medium and superior level. Also he speaks about him as being a hard working student, a motivated person, a good leader and determined in achieving his goals.
We would like to help this young, enthusiastic and motivated student, please send an email to Andrei at AI.Girz@student.has.nl
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-26 "Tabletop growing is going to change things"
- 2022-01-26 "Around Christmas, we were too short of regional lamb's lettuce to meet the demand"
- 2022-01-26 Double Diamond Farms is and remains family-owned
- 2022-01-24 Growing old style tasty tomatoes with new technologies
- 2022-01-24 Izal, the first Dutch cucumber from Sakata for Almeria
- 2022-01-21 Building strawberry farms to feed North America
- 2022-01-21 Müritz fishermen do not want to grow tomatoes in the future
- 2022-01-20 "We can produce up to 2.5 times more from the same acreage"
- 2022-01-18 Derek Hargreaves ‘A Remarkable Man’
- 2022-01-18 Finland: Accelerating indoor farming projects throughout Europe, including cosmetics
- 2022-01-17 Peter Seabrook, BBC Gardeners' World star dies aged 86
- 2022-01-14 "Setting up this dragon fruit greenhouse was a dream come true"
- 2022-01-12 "We are always conscious of the environment"
- 2022-01-07 India: Advanced farming mooted to ensure food security
- 2022-01-06 "In a decade, only a handful of greenhouse companies will survive"
- 2022-01-06 Singapore: Two news farms on their way, one fully powered by solar
- 2022-01-06 “I have to throw away my crops because of energy prices”
- 2022-01-06 Vegan Quality mark for Belgium greenhouse grower
- 2022-01-04 Finland: 11.000m2 hybrid vertical farm constructed near Helsinki
- 2022-01-04 No-nonsense vertical farming solution for strawberry cultivation