- Head Grower Greenhouse Canada
- Post Entry Quarantine Facility Manager
- Economic Policy Officer Agri-Tech Kentucky
- Licensing Manager North America
- Junior Sales Executive
- Fruit Breeder/Trait Discovery Scientist
- General Manager
- Regional Sales Manager – DACH Region
- Country Manager – Italy
- Country Manager – Spain
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- “Black growbags could benefit vegetable crops as well”
- Latvia: First greenhouse to grow cucumbers under LEDs uses landfill waste to produce energy
- "Moisture is the big danger in the next two months"
- "Even light intensity at every spot in the greenhouse"
- US (OH): 80 Acres Farms makes layoffs as tech job crunch continues
Top 5 -last month
- How farmers are cutting out supermarkets
- Combining vertical farming and greenhouse horticulture to decentralize lettuce production
- Higher light transmission and lower heat demand with double foil greenhouse
- Fresh produce chain hit by Lakeside Produce’s bankruptcy
- 30MHz declared bankrupt, curator 'optimistic about restart'
New connection between international agriculture and the Netherlands
Private and public organizations as well as knowledge and research institutes all over the world have a great interest in the Dutch technology, expertise and knowledge in agriculture and horticulture. HollandDoor supports foreign companies and institutes in contacting and matching with the right organizations and persons in the Netherlands. The experts of HollandDoor take care of all details while clients are visiting the country.
Mrs. Engelie Beenen, Mr. Niek Botden and Mr. Jos Leeters founded and launched HollandDoor. All three of them have extensive experience in international agriculture and horticulture. They are fully aware of all global trends and issues in the sector related to production technology, postharvest, trade and consumer behavior. Sustainability is high on their priority list as well.
HollandDoor experts meet the demands of their customers by a thorough analysis of client wishes and then prepare a tailor-made program in the Netherlands or abroad. Programs can range from one single day to a couple of weeks. HollandDoor is able to cover activities in arable farming, horticulture and animal husbandry.
International clients receive full support during their study tour, matchmaking or training. HollandDoor’s full service includes: arranging visa, a customized program, company information, course materials, transportation, accommodation, lunches, dinners, guidance and optionally tourist trips. In this way customers can focus on the professional purpose of their visit and make full use of the expertise and hospitality of the Dutch.
For more information:
HollandDoor Coöperative U.A.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-01-26 "Affordable organic foods can be produced from commercial aquaponic greenhouse farms"
- 2023-01-26 "Adhesive tape offers a solution to a common problem in the industry"
- 2023-01-19 Energy saving potential with new farm management system SBE
- 2023-01-18 New solar panels show growers the light
- 2023-01-16 The influence of wind load on greenhouses and prevention points
- 2023-01-11 “20 percent more fruit with our 2LEVEL cultivation system”
- 2023-01-11 Tech solutions bring agriculture alive near hyper-saline Dead Sea
- 2023-01-11 “No worries about accumulating sodium concentrations”
- 2023-01-11 CAN (ON): Researcher using technology to improve sustainability of indoor farming
- 2023-01-10 Japanese pepper harvest robot launched
- 2023-01-10 Shade cloth aids in high tunnel pest control
- 2023-01-09 Meet Skout, Mythronics’ latest scouting robot
- 2023-01-05 We're not kidding, it's time for improved lidding
- 2023-01-03 Towards smarter sustainable plant health choices in resources and technology
- 2023-01-02 "Even during the pandemic, the market demand for dataloggers has not declined"
- 2023-01-02 "This technology works well for all perishables but particularly on commodities such as lettuce, cut flowers"
- 2022-12-23 Photovoltaic energy screen converts sunlight into electricity
- 2022-12-23 How to speed up greenhouse plant tutoring operations, saving time and money
- 2022-12-22 "I've always said: 'The sales are out there, you just have to reach out to them'"
- 2022-12-20 TRIC Robotics hopes to impact strawberry cultivation in California and Delaware