- Grower and Project Planner Vertical Farming - Aarhus - Denmark
- Financieel Administratief medewerk(st)er
- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America
- Senior Product Coordinator Beans
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Medewerker Productmanagement
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- Whitefly prevention with liquid nutritional plant enhancer
- Derek Hargreaves ‘A Remarkable Man’
- "The number of high-tech greenhouses in Poland has grown significantly in recent years"
- CAN (ON): “We are moving into the strawberry category as a united front"
- "We can produce up to 2.5 times more from the same acreage"
Top 5 -last month
- "The container is essential to determine the quality of the plant"
- Finland: 11.000m2 hybrid vertical farm constructed near Helsinki
- Here are last year's best read articles: vertical farming, strawberries and sustainable initiatives
- “I have to throw away my crops because of energy prices”
- "In a decade, only a handful of greenhouse companies will survive"
New connection between international agriculture and the Netherlands
Private and public organizations as well as knowledge and research institutes all over the world have a great interest in the Dutch technology, expertise and knowledge in agriculture and horticulture. HollandDoor supports foreign companies and institutes in contacting and matching with the right organizations and persons in the Netherlands. The experts of HollandDoor take care of all details while clients are visiting the country.
Mrs. Engelie Beenen, Mr. Niek Botden and Mr. Jos Leeters founded and launched HollandDoor. All three of them have extensive experience in international agriculture and horticulture. They are fully aware of all global trends and issues in the sector related to production technology, postharvest, trade and consumer behavior. Sustainability is high on their priority list as well.
HollandDoor experts meet the demands of their customers by a thorough analysis of client wishes and then prepare a tailor-made program in the Netherlands or abroad. Programs can range from one single day to a couple of weeks. HollandDoor is able to cover activities in arable farming, horticulture and animal husbandry.
International clients receive full support during their study tour, matchmaking or training. HollandDoor’s full service includes: arranging visa, a customized program, company information, course materials, transportation, accommodation, lunches, dinners, guidance and optionally tourist trips. In this way customers can focus on the professional purpose of their visit and make full use of the expertise and hospitality of the Dutch.
For more information:
HollandDoor Coöperative U.A.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-24 New narrow spraying machine with a large wingspan
- 2022-01-20 3 tips for setting up a valuable PAR dashboard
- 2022-01-19 How your plants’ behaviour changes during different crop life cycle stages
- 2022-01-17 "I did not want to give up on my independence"
- 2022-01-14 Japan: 5G project launched to help remote inexperienced farmers
- 2022-01-12 "Temperature Integration (TI) to buffer against rising energy costs"
- 2022-01-11 Canadia partnership to help growers detect plant pathogens
- 2022-01-07 "The average grower loses 30% of his crop because of poor air quality"
- 2022-01-07 Use your LEGO to build a cucumber house
- 2022-01-03 Here are last year's best read articles: vertical farming, strawberries and sustainable initiatives
- 2022-01-03 "Digital workflow saves up to 800 paper slips a week"
- 2022-01-03 “There’s no extra work to get ready for audits; I just print out the report and I’m done”
- 2021-12-24 Atrium Agri continues acquisition path with a series of take-overs
- 2021-12-24 "A greenhouse alone is not going to be enough'"
- 2021-12-23 Binding pallets safely with the Reisopack 2830
- 2021-12-23 "We want to make Herb.ERT interesting for any kitchen"
- 2021-12-23 Constructing a mini tunnel?
- 2021-12-21 Bama joins in research to increase Norwegian greenhouse production
- 2021-12-21 "A dehumidifier is one of the quickest and cheapest ways to reduce greenhouse energy consumption"
- 2021-12-21 Japanese agritech startup partners with Green-PEAK IT in the Netherlands