- Sr Construction Project Manager
- China country manager
- Commercial Key Account Manager
- Agriculture Sales engineer France & European zone
- Cultivation specialist / Growers for Amerika
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager
- Area Manager South Germany
- Senior Buyer | Fresh Produce | Ireland
- Sales Manager Citrus
- Senior Key Account Manager
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- One of Sweden's largest tomato growers to stop cultivation during winter
- Wasabi grower discovering new greenhouse crops
- UK strawberry grower uses UV-light robot to keep powdery mildew at bay
- Finka San Antonio cuts the ribbon on its 22-hectare greenhouse
- Gotham Greens raises $310M to accelerate national greenhouse expansion
UK: Plant Fair will help new wave of gardeners
The Plant Fair is an event known for its friendly atmosphere where plantsmen and gardeners can share ideas, buy plants and listen to talks.
Nurserymen who come to the Fair are invited to make a voluntary contribution of 10 per cent of profits on plants sold at Great Dixter towards the Christopher Lloyd Travel Bursary.
The Beth Chatto Nursery from Essex is one of the nurseries which are attending for the first time. Beth Chatto, a lifelong friend of Christopher Lloyd, co-authored the book ‘Dear Friend and Gardener’.
The plant fair is open each day from 11am – 4pm and entry which includes entry to the Great Dixter garden is £7.50.
The House and Gardens and The Great Barn and Oast House, are open until October 27, Tuesday to Sunday Gardens 11 am – 5pm (last admission) House 2 -5pm. Admission charges with Gift Aid (Standard charges in brackets) House and Gardens: Adult £10.45 (£9.50) Child £5.50 (£5) Gardens only: Adult £8.25 (£7.50), child £4.40 (£4).
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-09-26 2022 Canadian Greenhouse Conference takes place next week
- 2022-09-26 Fresh fruit & vegetable industry Virtual Global Sustainability Symposium
- 2022-09-26 Dutch company presents packaging lines at Business Relation Days
- 2022-09-26 France: day 2 of Natexpo 2022
- 2022-09-26 Exploring organic grower challenges and solutions
- 2022-09-26 'Back British Farming Day' rescheduled to Wednesday 2 November
- 2022-09-26 CPMA hosts 2022 semi-annual board of directors meetings
- 2022-09-22 Last day of the Vertical Farming World Congress
- 2022-09-21 Online training course: Tips and tricks for surviving the energy crisis
- 2022-09-21 "We are looking for suppliers on the domestic market"
- 2022-09-20 US: Spanish classes offered for commercial pesticide, fertilizer licensing required by FDACS
- 2022-09-20 6th China-ASEAN agricultural cooperation forum held in Nanning
- 2022-09-19 Asia Fruit Logistica is all about the Colorful Life for Rijk Zwaan
- 2022-09-15 Look back: how to start a profitable hydroponic business
- 2022-09-15 Photo report: German Fruit and Vegetable Congress 2022
- 2022-09-14 GS1 takes place in Amsterdam on October 18th
- 2022-09-13 20th edition of China Greenhouse conference to be held in Kunming
- 2022-09-13 Courgettes awarded at Fleuroselect and Royal Horticultural Society Trials
- 2022-09-13 Innovations in strawberry farming
- 2022-09-12 The 29th China Yangling Agricultural fair to take place in Shaanxi