- Grower and Project Planner Vertical Farming - Aarhus - Denmark
- Financieel Administratief medewerk(st)er
- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America
- Senior Product Coordinator Beans
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Medewerker Productmanagement
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- Whitefly prevention with liquid nutritional plant enhancer
- Derek Hargreaves ‘A Remarkable Man’
- "The number of high-tech greenhouses in Poland has grown significantly in recent years"
- CAN (ON): “We are moving into the strawberry category as a united front"
- "We can produce up to 2.5 times more from the same acreage"
Top 5 -last month
- "The container is essential to determine the quality of the plant"
- Finland: 11.000m2 hybrid vertical farm constructed near Helsinki
- Here are last year's best read articles: vertical farming, strawberries and sustainable initiatives
- “I have to throw away my crops because of energy prices”
- "In a decade, only a handful of greenhouse companies will survive"
Mastronardi/SUNSET® partners with Pink Ribbon Produce
“We always look forward to working with Pink Ribbon Produce every year,” commented Paul Mastronardi, President. “It’s a cause we fondly support and we always strive to advocate healthy lifestyles.” For each Campari® purchase made across North America in the month of October, SUNSET® will make a donation to the National Breast Cancer Foundation. Specially marked Pink Ribbon themed packaging will include a QR code, which will direct shoppers to sunsetcares.com.
The SUNSET® Cares website has been updated to include information about the brand, Pink Ribbon, and how consumers can get involved in supporting Breast Cancer Awareness via social media. SUNSET® will also be holding contests and promotions all month long across social media channels using the hashtag #SunsetCares.
This is the seventh year Mastronardi Produce is teaming up with Pink Ribbon Produce to support breast cancer awareness and research. Over the past 6 years, Mastronardi has donated over $100,000 to the National Breast Cancer Foundation.
Mastronardi Produce will also be hosting the Pink Ribbon Retailer Appreciation Ceremony at booth 2738 at PMA Fresh Summit on Saturday, October 19th at 3pm in New Orleans.
To learn more about SUNSET’s partnership with Pink Ribbon Produce, visit sunsetcares.com
For more information:
Chris Veillon – Director, Marketing
Tel: 519 796 7722
Daniela Ferro – Communications Coordinator
Tel: 519 990 6933
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-20 "Green shoots of Spring need green packaging options"
- 2022-01-19 BASF presents its new medium-cycle red California pepper with resistance to powdery mildew
- 2022-01-17 Peelsphere: Biomaterial made from fruit waste and algae
- 2022-01-11 In-house manufactured LEDs help growers to increase product quality and yield
- 2022-01-10 China: Pineapple-flavored strawberries sought after by the market
- 2022-01-04 Calinda strawberry will begin its 7th season
- 2021-12-24 Registration system means bonuses, ties, and savings
- 2021-12-21 "Our hydroponic systems use Spacer, prevents excess moisture and proliferation of root diseases"
- 2021-12-16 New hydroponic herbs available in Southeast US
- 2021-12-14 "When folks are given sustainable options, they choose them"
- 2021-12-13 "New formula extends reach of nutrients"
- 2021-12-08 Wokcue brings a taste of modern Asian cuisine to Western supermarket shelves
- 2021-12-07 Clementines are losing their acidity due to climate change
- 2021-11-26 “There’s a foreseeable future with hydroponics in every home”
- 2021-11-23 "Easy to clean Snapeg drip pin deserves more fame"
- 2021-11-18 What a leafy green veg can teach us about the power of the collective
- 2021-11-16 Daily Harvest secures series D Funding
- 2021-11-15 "We have the widest range of dehydrated edible flowers in the world"
- 2021-11-03 Seedless snack peppers latest result of change in breeding programme
- 2021-11-02 Beekenkamp Packaging introduces more efficient growing tray