- Head Grower Strawberries, Australia
- Growing Manager for Hydroponic strawberry producer
- Farm Manager Costa Rica
- Regional Sales Manager Fresh Produce
- Head Grower Strawberries, Norway
- Export Trade Manager
- Business Developer - Northern Europe
- Orchard Sector Manager
- International Citrus Account Manager
Canada: Newlux partners with Parus LED Grow Lighting
Patented lighting recipes, with low power consumption, and high PAR values are the most valuable features of their LED Grow Lighting Products. Solutions include truss mounted fixtures, inter-lighting for high wire crops, and perfected lighting recipes for research facilities and vertical farming applications with completely automated growing systems for warehouse, rooftop, or containerized growing applications.
The right spectral recipe for your crop with the hardware and installation features make for a perfect plan, with predictable results.
Put the light where it needs to be with adjustable intensity with these Inter-Lighting modules. High Par Values with Red and Far Red LED enhancements that stimulate rich ripe growth in high wire tomato and cucumber crops. These modules offer enhanced crop quality with low power consumption for high value crops that need a little extra. On the right: 2.4 Meter Bar LEDs in growth chambers, vertical farming and research facilities are the perfect solution for low cost indoor growing of almost any crop.
Parus offers a guarantee of efficiency for their fully automated enclosed growing systems. Parus has a long history of R and D work for other lighting companies and manufacture their own LED’s and have a distinct price advantage in a very price sensitive market.
NewLux provides energy saving electronic ballasts for replacing old magnetic ballasts, as well as assistance with energy studies that are required for utility company incentive applications for upgrading old lighting installations. NewLux carries the industry standard GE lamps for simple lamp replacement for 600 and 750 watt ballasts in stock.
For more information:
NewLux Modern Horticultural Lighting
Surrey, British Columbia,
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-09-26 “With greenhouse cucumbers, it’s tricky to get the water balance right"
- 2023-09-26 Israeli company introduces new tech as bees struggle to pollinate
- 2023-09-26 "The investment in the vertical farming area is really growing, even when so many people will think differently"
- 2023-09-25 Fostering beneficial fungi in crops from recent PhD research
- 2023-09-21 Auction with various applications for the fruit and vegetables industry
- 2023-09-21 Denmark: Seasony obtains grant to create image recognition algorithms
- 2023-09-21 SaniTomato preserves the properties and freshness of tomatoes for longer
- 2023-09-19 Growing interest and attention to regenerative agriculture practices are driving new research
- 2023-09-19 Why crops grow better with more light?
- 2023-09-19 New Crop-Scanner offers improved scouting and advice
- 2023-09-19 Modeling: a tool for taking the guesswork out of growing
- 2023-09-18 New harvesters for produce destined for the fresh-cut industry
- 2023-09-18 New unit allows on-site carbon capture and reutilization for CEA grower
- 2023-09-18 Sensor development: far-red light for optimal growth
- 2023-09-15 "Growers want to see where limits lie in screen strategies"
- 2023-09-15 Jamaica: Growers encouraged to consider aquaponics
- 2023-09-15 Time for the big clean-up, time for the crop rotation
- 2023-09-15 "How IoT is shaping the future of agriculture"
- 2023-09-14 "The TomSystem can help prevent virus transmission in the greenhouse"
- 2023-09-14 Tomato grower invests in nanobubbles: "Nothing was allowed to go wrong anymore"