- Grower and Project Planner Vertical Farming - Aarhus - Denmark
- Financieel Administratief medewerk(st)er
- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America, Argentina, Ecuador, Columbia
- Senior Product Coordinator Beans
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Medewerker Productmanagement
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- Whitefly prevention with liquid nutritional plant enhancer
- Derek Hargreaves ‘A Remarkable Man’
- "The number of high-tech greenhouses in Poland has grown significantly in recent years"
- CAN (ON): “We are moving into the strawberry category as a united front"
- "We can produce up to 2.5 times more from the same acreage"
Top 5 -last month
- "The container is essential to determine the quality of the plant"
- Finland: 11.000m2 hybrid vertical farm constructed near Helsinki
- Here are last year's best read articles: vertical farming, strawberries and sustainable initiatives
- “I have to throw away my crops because of energy prices”
- "In a decade, only a handful of greenhouse companies will survive"
France: Grower Paul le Duff constructing 2nd Ultra-Clima® greenhouse
This second phase, already the third Ultra-Clima® project in France, is currently being constructed. The steel structure is now in place and according to plan the roof was sealed by the end of July. This phase will see the addition of 7,000 m² of space, again for the cultivation of tomatoes. This phase will also benefit from all the advantages of the Ultra-Clima® concept: safe cultivation, higher production, maximum food safety, lower energy consumption and a higher yield. The new greenhouse has been specially designed so that assimilation lighting can be used in the future if desired. In addition to the advantages referred to above, the combination of lighting and Ultra-Clima® provides the added benefit of heat recovery. Furthermore, an excellent climate can be created under the lamps through the overpressure.
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-24 Growing old style tasty tomatoes with new technologies
- 2022-01-24 Izal, the first Dutch cucumber from Sakata for Almeria
- 2022-01-21 Building strawberry farms to feed North America
- 2022-01-21 Müritz fishermen do not want to grow tomatoes in the future
- 2022-01-20 "We can produce up to 2.5 times more from the same acreage"
- 2022-01-18 Derek Hargreaves ‘A Remarkable Man’
- 2022-01-18 Finland: Accelerating indoor farming projects throughout Europe, including cosmetics
- 2022-01-17 Peter Seabrook, BBC Gardeners' World star dies aged 86
- 2022-01-14 "Setting up this dragon fruit greenhouse was a dream come true"
- 2022-01-12 "We are always conscious of the environment"
- 2022-01-07 India: Advanced farming mooted to ensure food security
- 2022-01-06 "In a decade, only a handful of greenhouse companies will survive"
- 2022-01-06 Singapore: Two news farms on their way, one fully powered by solar
- 2022-01-06 “I have to throw away my crops because of energy prices”
- 2022-01-06 Vegan Quality mark for Belgium greenhouse grower
- 2022-01-04 Finland: 11.000m2 hybrid vertical farm constructed near Helsinki
- 2022-01-04 No-nonsense vertical farming solution for strawberry cultivation
- 2022-01-04 "This will be our 28th strawberry season"
- 2021-12-24 Expanding into bigger farms to accelerate Singapore's self-sufficiency
- 2021-12-23 "Retractable roof greenhouse ideal for tropical climates"