- Grower and Project Planner Vertical Farming - Aarhus - Denmark
- Financieel Administratief medewerk(st)er
- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America, Argentina, Ecuador, Columbia
- Senior Product Coordinator Beans
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Medewerker Productmanagement
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- Whitefly prevention with liquid nutritional plant enhancer
- Derek Hargreaves ‘A Remarkable Man’
- "The number of high-tech greenhouses in Poland has grown significantly in recent years"
- CAN (ON): “We are moving into the strawberry category as a united front"
- "We can produce up to 2.5 times more from the same acreage"
Top 5 -last month
- "The container is essential to determine the quality of the plant"
- Finland: 11.000m2 hybrid vertical farm constructed near Helsinki
- Here are last year's best read articles: vertical farming, strawberries and sustainable initiatives
- “I have to throw away my crops because of energy prices”
- "In a decade, only a handful of greenhouse companies will survive"
US (WI): Demolition underway for Hillview Urban Agriculture Center
In July 2010, HUAC received a $25,000 grant from the La Crosse Community Foundation to develop a business plan for an urban agriculture center. That plan included: educating the community on growing, preparing and preserving nutritious foods, growing produce, and developing community-wide composting. However, the weight of the property mortgage, along with the age of facilities, created significant barriers to developing a financially sustainable plan.
As part of this new collaborative effort, a state-of-the-art, Urban Landscape and Agriculture Center, including an energy-efficient greenhouse will be realized. Horticulture, landscape, science, agriculture and culinary programs will all reap the benefits of having the facility on the downtown campus.
Demolition will last approximately 2 weeks. Construction will begin in late 2013 or early 2014, with completion in 2014.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-25 Heating a greenhouse with sugar factory waste water in Ankara
- 2022-01-25 Calgary greenhouse to be built this spring to extend growing season
- 2022-01-25 Belize: Ministry of Agriculture busy helping with backyard gardens, greenhouses
- 2022-01-25 Albanian vegetable exports down
- 2022-01-25 Cambodia: Public-private Agriculture 4.0 greenhouse deal struck
- 2022-01-24 KUBO's Eef ter Laak leaves for Canada
- 2022-01-21 How one farm cured the cold to grow year-round
- 2022-01-21 Dartford Science and Technology College raises funds to build food forest and greenhouse
- 2022-01-21 Antalya municipality donates 6,000 square meters of greenhouse nylon to growers
- 2022-01-20 Floods damage 200 hectares of vegetable greenhouses in Kumluca, Antalya
- 2022-01-20 Seeing green: Frederick-based greenhouse lettuce grower prepares for expansion
- 2022-01-19 India: Mahindra fixes cyclone damaged greenhouse
- 2022-01-14 Building a greenhouse in Central Mexico
- 2022-01-14 NL: Bom Group builds world's tallest greenhouse at Floriade
- 2022-01-13 US (IL): Yorkville being considered for industrial greenhouse
- 2022-01-13 Over 1,000 plastic greenhouses built in Tianjin, China to grow high-end fruit and vegetable
- 2022-01-11 Next-generation greenhouses will be completely solar powered
- 2022-01-10 Rolling out three new farms in the UK
- 2022-01-07 Greenhouse installations promote additional income for agricultural industry in winter
- 2022-01-06 US (OR): Aquaponics and greenhouses to grow produce year-round