- Senior Agronomist/Horticulturist and Agronomy/Horticulture Manager
- Growers & Assistant Growers
- Plant Biologist
- Ripening Officer Bananas / Exotics
- Grower and Nurser
- Farm Manager
- Floriculture Production Planning Manager
- Agricultural Mechanic / Crop Sprayer Operator
- Technical Services Manager
Top 5 -yesterday
- UV light signals program plants to unlock their genetic potential
- Redwire to develop first commercial space greenhouse
- Belarus: Plans to build unique greenhouse complex in Brest Oblast
- How do horticultural crops defend themselves against fungal pathogens?
- Plant molecular geneticists discover, and begin to crack, the epigenetic code
Top 5 -last week
- Top tips for growing lettuce in a greenhouse
- New packaging for hydroponic fertilizer launched
- UK: Grower reduces greenhouse temperature by more than 6°C during heatwave with no cooling, fog systems
- Taking the wisdom from indoor farming and bringing it into greenhouses
- "Kawaguchi tomato variety good option for consumer, but also good for the grower"
Top 5 -last month
DLV Plant acquires substantial share in GreenQ
GreenQ and DLV Plant strategically join forces
The cooperation will be shaped by DLV Plant’s acquisition of a substantial amount of GreenQ shares, to become the significant GreenQ shareholder. For the time being both companies will operate under their current names and continue to complete integration. The goals herewith are: intensification of research, knowledge development, education and consulting services.
Together with the start of the cooperation, the founder of GreenQ and co-inventor of tomatoes cultivation lightning system Mr. Peter Klapwijk chooses to resign the GreenQ Board of Directors and to fully engage his expertise in consulting.
GreenQ’s site in Bleiswijk will serve as the center of international greenhouse horticulture activities, together with Wageningen UR’s site for greenhouse horticulture forming the center of cultivation research, knowledge development and greenhouse horticulture consultancy. DLV Plant’s greenhouse horticulture research activities will be concentrated at GreenQ.
GreenQ’s educational activities at Horti Experience Centre and both companies’ education- and training activities – including those acquired from ‘PTC+ Glastuinbouw’ establish the pivot for practice-based learning for education and business.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-08-18 First harvest in herb grower's new greenhouse
- 2022-08-18 How Berries Australia plans to expand export markets for future growth
- 2022-08-18 Hans van der Beek is the new advisor Gulf Region for Dutch Greenhouse Delta
- 2022-08-18 Comparing the 2 and 3 Stage NFT growing system
- 2022-08-18 "Our 2-in-1 plastic film can replace the sunshade net"
- 2022-08-18 Square Roots celebrates new indoor farm in Kenosha with Gordon Food Service
- 2022-08-17 USDA PACA sanctions three companies
- 2022-08-17 Griffin and IUNU partner up
- 2022-08-17 Wet weather fails to hold back SA Sultanas’ sustainability drive
- 2022-08-17 Rift Labs bags $1.7 million funding to expand operations
- 2022-08-17 98 foil tunnels for sale in Pingsheim
- 2022-08-17 Bayer launches sustainable agriculture platform focused on collaboration
- 2022-08-17 The SF Market announces election of new board members
- 2022-08-17 "Modern tomato breeding will consider flavor and taste more"
- 2022-08-17 Tree Defender awarded fourth US patent
- 2022-08-17 "I see a great sense of pride when people make their own passata with the San Marzano"
- 2022-08-17 NZ: New owners bring energy as grower exits
- 2022-08-16 Yuksel Seeds expands its presence in China
- 2022-08-16 Biobest Southwest sales team integrated with Beneficial Insectary in Western USA
- 2022-08-16 500,000 square meters of screen en route to Wittenberg Gemüse