- Production Director Phalaenopsis - Taiwan
- Flower Grower - Canada
- Trader - Buyer Zachtfruit en Exoten
- (Junior) Account Manager France
- Installation Support Engineer (Supervisor)
- Teeltspecialisten Engeland
- Commercial Support Coordinator (32-40 hours)
- Sr Construction Project Manager
- China country manager
- Commercial Key Account Manager
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
In Ukraine, mystery man fakes a natural gas contract
On Monday, he took part in a signing ceremony for the deal overseen by the prime minister in Kiev, the Ukrainian capital. The only problem is that the utility company, Gas Natural Fenosa, has never heard of him.
“Gas Natural has not signed any contract to invest in an L.N.G. plant project in Ukraine, nor is it leading any consortium whatsoever,” the company said in a statement soon after the ceremony. “Gas Natural Fenosa has nothing under study in this regard, nor does it have representatives working in Ukraine on this issue.”
Ukrainian officials have now conceded that Mr. Bonvehi, if that is indeed his real name, is certainly not a representative of Gas Natural.
The man’s motive for signing the agreement was still unclear Thursday, though it did not appear that he benefited financially.
“We never doubted he was authentic,” Vladislav Kaskiv, the director of the Ukrainian state investment agency, who signed the document with the man, said in a telephone interview. Mr. Kaskiv was reportedly initially shocked by Gas Natural’s denial.
Source : NY Times
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-10-05 Energy Savings Calculator & PARperfect screening technology on display at Canadian Greenhouse Conference
- 2022-10-04 EnviroCrops app – a decision support tool for the biomass sector
- 2022-09-30 Grower with sustainable residual heat still suffers from high gas price
- 2022-09-28 Kent farm to power greenhouses using river source heat pump
- 2022-09-28 Photosynthetic brand launched by Rift Labs
- 2022-09-27 CHP systems offer growers more flexibility
- 2022-09-27 RAYN software available for growers' computers to control crop illumination
- 2022-09-23 High energy costs suffocate Spain's irrigation
- 2022-09-23 The Restrain CO2 extractor said to save store managers ‘thousands’ on energy cost
- 2022-09-22 France: Pilot hydrovoltaic project powering hydroponic farm officially opened
- 2022-09-22 Mexican grower installs double climate screen system
- 2022-09-22 UK farm businesses to have energy bills halved as part of new scheme
- 2022-09-21 "High energy prices lead to many emotional conversations at kitchen tables"
- 2022-09-20 "In Belgium, the greenhouse sector is bearing the brunt of the energy crisis"
- 2022-09-20 "If this continues, there will soon be increasingly fewer Dutch vegetables"
- 2022-09-20 Adapted tomato cultivation and also 'CHP story' under pressure 'if this continues'
- 2022-09-14 Using coatings to save energy
- 2022-09-13 Mixing solar power and agriculture: a blueberry farm does a test run
- 2022-09-12 Cavity screen saves energy without major system modifications
- 2022-09-09 Agrivoltaics: Co-locating solar and agriculture yields mutual benefits